JFBB Pre-PASR Day January 17th Jack Frost

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW MEETING TIME: 10am

Greg isn't even going to get there until 9, so people can show up when they want, but Doug and I are probably going to be there around 9am, and let's let the sun come up a little :)

Honestly... Pushing the meeting time back IS a good idea for tomorrow..

Tomorrow is one of those days when first tracks don't mean that much.

JF isn't Blue and it doesn't get tracked out anywhere near as fast, and letting the temps rise a little

is only going to help people stay longer. I will probably sleep in as well and just leave the house at 7:15 or so

which will put me there right around 9 or so...

Oh and don't forget to layer up and bring hand and toe warmers.. cause you're going to turn into a frozen pork chop if you don't

I got new Hotronics, I got hoagies and chips, Moe's home made split pea with smoked ham, Longtrails, chocolate and soda, I'll be there by 8-8:30...... Underarmor, fleece, heavy Marker Orange and Black jacket, heavy duty bibs, full face coverage and helmet.....YEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!! It's winter again.

So, will it be too cold for parking lot pimping? I ask because I was going to pick up beer (or, as was suggested to me, perhaps I should bring bourbon) and breakfast. Specifically, I was going to get some Abita Purple Haze and beignets (think funnel cake in donut form, sort of). Thoughts?

I just bought a new balaclava and two sets of toe warmers..I'll be testing them out in about an hour at Blue..

Please post a review of those toe warmers if you get a chance! I picked some up last night and I'm curious as to whether they work.

Judging by this thread we got...

Phillycore

Atomic Jeff

Think Snow

GSS

Melissa

Ridge Racer

Papasteeze

Barb

gdthomas

JFBBMomski

Matt

TTC6 (as of page 1 of this thread)

Kyle (if not sick)

BigDaddyK

ectobar

Moe Ghoul

Possibles....

Toast

Noxidee

i'm deffinatly there.

i havent met any PASR's before so it would be nice

So, will it be too cold for parking lot pimping? I ask because I was going to pick up beer (or, as was suggested to me, perhaps I should bring bourbon) and breakfast. Specifically, I was going to get some Abita Purple Haze and beignets (think funnel cake in donut form, sort of). Thoughts?

I plan to park and go into the lodge to boot up and park my bag and stuff inside. I eat bfast before I leave the house and drink a big coffee on the way up. It's a nice offer!

I got new Hotronics, I got hoagies and chips, Moe's home made split pea with smoked ham, Longtrails, chocolate and soda, I'll be there by 8-8:30...... Underarmor, fleece, heavy Marker Orange and Black jacket, heavy duty bibs, full face coverage and helmet.....YEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!! It's winter again.

To clarify, I'm bringin enough chow/beer for GSS and me, not a group spread.

hey thanks - it was a neighbor who's like grandfather to my kids, he lived a good long loved life so its OK :halo , we should all be so lucky

family or not its still tough. i mean when the 2 kids in my school died earlier this year it hit everyone hard and something as little as vibes or sorry for the loss made people happier and feel less sad

To clarify, I'm bringin enough chow/beer for GSS and me, not a group spread.

Then why post to eveyone about it ???

Does your wife know about you and Doug?

Maybe you should change your screen name to just "Mo".

Edited by TT C6

Then why post to eveyone about it ???

Does your wife know about you and Doug?

Maybe you should change your screen name to just "Mo".

Melissa mentioned bringing funnelcake and whatnot to the hill, which sounded like she'd prolly bring enough for everyone to sample. I mentioned I was bringin food up, and decided to clarify it wasn't for the full group since GSS was willing to swap a free lift ticket for lunch.

What about me and Doug? We ski together and hit the BMDI for bfast if we're at Blue. Same with A-Jeff.

That's disappointing, TT. The insinuations you're making are something that doesn't surprise me about you at this point. It's a shame you had to make it personal with complete bullshit like that. I only razzed you about carpooling and housesharing. Go back and review your confessions threads.

1. Moe, I said BEIGNETS, not funnel cake. I like my fried batter french.

2. Okay, well no one has really said anything so I'll just eat/drink in the lodge, all are welcome to join.

I shoulda said funnelcakish whatnots. :) I'll sample one if you bring it up. If you like Long Trail, let me know, I'll bring one for ya.