JFBB Pre-PASR Day January 17th Jack Frost

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gonna try to be there for first tracks but i have a 2 hour drive so if i can get my ass moving i'll be there by 8. frost from 8-12 then wawa on 940 then boulder rest of the day. looking forward to meeting people

white helmet

white anon's with red anon logos

brown jacket

greenish pants

saloman snowboard

10am at exhibition?

i'm gonna try to be there for first tracks but i have a 2 hour drive so if i can get my ass moving i'll be there by 8. frost from 8-12 then wawa on 940 then boulder rest of the day. looking forward to meeting people

white helmet

white anon's with red anon logos

brown jacket

greenish pants

saloman snowboard

10am at exhibition?

Core-

Do I really have to respnd to you?

Why would either of them want to split the cost of trips with you when they live over and hour away from you??

I have ZERO interest in doing daytrips with either. You're offbase.

Just because someone doesn't ride park doesn't mean you have no reason to ride with them.

Doug and Jeff ski with people who ride park ALL the time.

I only ride non-park with people I really want to spend time with. Doug and Jeff are not one of them.

Share the mountain....

Your claim of Doug and Jeff acting like douche bags online is a serious case of Pot and Tea Kettle

Do you think I care what you think? You have no room to talk either. Frankly, typing this is keeping my mind off the good time I'm missing with my friends downtown. I can't do both go out to the bars and make 1st chair[./b]

Stop acting like a DOSHNOZZ and grow the fuck up... You're just pissed because you attempted to make a funny on Moe without reading the whole thread and it backfired on you and made you look like an even bigger toolbag online as if that was possible.

You couldn't be more wrong.....again.

You gave up the shovel a while ago and went straight for the backhoe.

And yes I too act like an ASS online...

I agree. I think you are an ass online, too. I've lost all interest in meeting you.

Edited by TT C6

TTC6..we're a friendly bunch of people who love to ski and ride..and tomorrow is going to go down in PASR history as one of the steeziest gatherings ever. I have a confession to make..I think you want to come out and meet everybody..so just do it..put up or shut up..

The only reason you are being polite is because you've been running your mouth for years and now you know there is a good chance you'll see me soon.

Make sure you run your mouth to my face if you ever meet me the way you do online. Don't try to make a joke and then attempt to scurry away.

Better yet, just stay away.

The only reason you are being polite is because you've been running your mouth for years and now you know there is a good chance you'll see me soon.

Make sure you run your mouth to my face if you ever meet me the way you do online. Don't try to make a joke and then attempt to scurry away.

Better yet, just stay away.

You're a moron. Just stop talking.

I won't be there tomorrow, but I've skied with both AtomicSkier and GSS. In fact, I even introduced my 12 year old nephew to them, and we all skied together for a bit at Blue one day. They are really pretty friendly in real life.

If I do end up going to JF and not Blue, look out for me...

Black and gray The North Face Apex jacket, black pants, red and white helmet. Possibly a balaclava if its THAT cold...

Is it just me or was this thread going great and on topic until TTC6 started typing bullshit in it.

JF is going to be off the chains tomorrow.... cold as hell but loaded with PASR's.

If anyone truly came to PASR to meet other skiers and riders from the area who enjoy this sport as much as they do,

than they better be making an attempt to show up.

This is one for the proverbial PASR record books..

If I do end up going to JF and not Blue, look out for me...

Black and gray The North Face Apex jacket, black pants, red and white helmet. Possibly a balaclava if its THAT cold...

I normally wear one of two north face apex soft shells myself but tomorrow might not be the day to ski in it..

Is it just me or was this thread going great and on topic until TTC6 started typing bullshit in it.

JF is going to be off the chains tomorrow.... cold as hell but loaded with PASR's.

If anyone truly came to PASR to meet other skiers and riders from the area who enjoy this sport as much as they do,

than they better be making an attempt to show up.

This is one for the proverbial PASR record books..

I normally wear one of two north face apex soft shells myself but tomorrow might not be the day to ski in it..

Haha, I've got an XXL NF, and I'm planning to have 4 layers underneath, under armour, fleece, spandex, hoodie....I'm going to be one large, skiing incubator.

You-gene and I will make a morning time decision as to where to go. If we go to JF, then we'll be at Blue on Sunday...

Core-

I wasn't posting in here until GSS started using this thread to talk shit about JFBB and Mo started announcing he was cooking special food to bring only for Doug. I would have stayed out of here if Jeff didn't post my PM in this thread.

That's disappointing, TT. The insinuations you're making are something that doesn't surprise me about you at this point. It's a shame you had to make it personal with complete bullshit like that. I only razzed you about carpooling and housesharing. Go back and review your confessions threads.

No "confession" necessary. You admit you "razz" me. So, don't cry when you get it in return.

If you and Doug want to make PRIVATE exchanges, use the PRIVATE message feature. That's what it's there for.

And yes, cooking special food just for your special friend does sound very "Mo".

If you don't like being called on it, post it in a private message where it belongs.

Edited by TT C6

Core-

I wasn't posting in here until GSS started using this thread to talk shit about JFBB and Mo started announcing he was cooking special food to bring only for Doug. I would have stayed out of here if Jeff didn't post my PM in this thread.

No "confession" necessary. You admit you "razz" me. So, don't cry when you get it in return.

If you and Doug want to make PRIVATE exchanges, use the PRIVATE message feature. That's what it's there for.

And yes, cooking special food just for your special friend does sound very "Mo".

If you don't like being called on it, post it in a private message where it belongs.

Either way man... stop taking this internet shit so seriously and just show the hell up and ride with everyone.

Going to be an early morning... I'm going to get my shit ready.... Hope I see you there man...

Just got out of work a little bit ago. Already -6 in Lake Harmony. I'm beat and have to work Saturday, so a late start won't work for me. I think I might take a rain check until the 24th. I do plan on getting out Sunday morning....looks like maybe some light snow. I'm in a six day rut of not skiing, mostly due to being drained from a head cold :banghead .

Just got out of work a little bit ago. Already -6 in Lake Harmony. I'm beat and have to work Saturday, so a late start won't work for me. I think I might take a rain check until the 24th. I do plan on getting out Sunday morning....looks like maybe some light snow. I'm in a six day rut of not skiing, mostly due to being drained from a head cold :banghead .

Feel Better K.

I think I got the head cold you are talking about Fri morning. Been taking meds, drinking fluids, and taking it easy.