Passholders from anywhere SKI CB FREE!

DiMe

SKI FREE

Passholders from other ski areas will be allowed to ski or snowboard at Camelback Mountain Resort for FREE for the rest of the season. All you have to do is go the Guest Services and show them your pass.

Camelback just posted this on facebook. Same promotion as last year but this year if you like it you can buy an unlimited superpass for next season for $250.

Wow, they must really be hurting. I guess this is an effort to at least rake in food and beverage sales, but it would drive me crazy to be a passholder and all these foreigners get to come in and ski for "free".

Wow, they must really be hurting. I guess this is an effort to at least rake in food and beverage sales, but it would drive me crazy to be a passholder and all these foreigners get to come in and ski for "free".

CB did it last year and the economy was a whole lot better back then (seems like a lifetime ago, doesn't it). I don't remember that much of a bump up in crowds. But if more people coming keeps the place open longer than I don't mind.

Ya they did it last year and its just to try to get other pass holders to buy at Camelback for next season since its only $250 by letting them check it out for free. It dosn't affect crowds at all unless we're the last mountain open late season weekends are always busy no matter what. We should make it to April without a problem, ELK usually runs a similar promotion the last week or two of there season, it's great to get to check out other places for free.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

no, bring your season pass from another resort, present it at guest services or wherever, and then they give you a free day pass for that day. do it as many times as you like. its a sick deal, same as last year.

It's FREE :banghead . I did it a bunch of times last year and never waited in line. Maybe only a couple minutes longer than buying a ticket.

Last time i get to get a ticket through guest services it was a 30 minute wait. About 8 other people can say the same thing.

Edited by Dan-

Last year I went to guest services to exchange my vouchers for passes and it was quick and easy. I don't see any info about this on there website.

I guess they didn't put it on the website yet but they send a broadcast out over their official facebook page to tell people. I suppose it will show up on their site or one of their reps will post it here eventually. I'm just letting the news out early as I got it via facebook for anyone who wants to take advantage.

I guess they didn't put it on the website yet but they send a broadcast out over their official facebook page to tell people. I suppose it will show up on their site or one of their reps will post it here eventually. I'm just letting the news out early as I got it via facebook for anyone who wants to take advantage.

Is it going on now or is there a date when it starts.

I went there all the time after boulder closed during the week going to be doing the same thing this year