Blue re-visited. My report. Parks still have same issues.

TT C6

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i dont know if that was your only time at blue this year, but if it was you have to take the wind and fresh snow and whatever else into account when you look at the park. it was kind of a given the parks would suck. they did everywhere that day. bear had the same icy landings blue did.

sorry my mom is too busy paying for gas money, and living close to mountains...

Although I don't like you criticizing me in public threads, I gotta give you props. You are a funny kid with a good sense of humor. :)

You're an asshole.

Relax junior.

Although I dont appreciate you asking for hugs from my mom... you're still an asshole... :lol:

The hugs should be the LEAST of your concerns. :lol: Asshole? Funny you should mention that. :lol:

Feel free to take the joking/ball busting to PM. I really don't have a problem with you.

This one time, the pot called the kettle black...

It was friggin hilarious!

First of all, GSS has NEVER seen me ride. His ONE time behind me for a few seconds does NOT count for shit.

I know my limitations and that I suck compare to a lot of people on here. I don't mind, because I haven't been riding that long and I don't have the time and commitment to progress the way I want to.

But, I know I ride pretty well when all things are considered.

To anyone who hates on me, I doubt the majority of you would be riding with the surgery I've had, let alone hitting jumps.

So, I couldn't care less about what you think.

Besides, I know GSS ain't clearing jumps the size on Boulder Park or spinning on Love. I am.

I cleared everything on Rhodo park at CB. Why don't you come try that, Doug? :lol:

Edited by TT C6