Blue re-visited. My report. Parks still have same issues.

TT C6

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt know it was a joke.

Truth is usually stranger than fiction.......and funnier, too. :lol:

It's funny how Doug busts my balls for lack of skill, and then immediately changes the subject when he gets called out.

Come hit a sizeable jump line with me, Doug. I'm sure the knuckle will do a nice job of working you over, and I won't have to worry about being locked up for it.

:lol:

.I'm afraid of injury and I don't let myself hit the big booters anymore..I just like to ski..and I like to get air...just smaller air..sort of like you..

Nice try. :rolleyes:

Until you're consistently clearing the medium-large jumps I am, you have ZERO room to call me "mediocre" or say I get "smaller air". FYI:The people that ride with you at Blue say you suck. Kinda sad when you've been skiing almost every day for years and you do nothing but run your mouth online. :lol:

The people that ride with you at Blue say you suck. Kinda sad when you've been skiing almost every day for years and you do nothing but run your mouth online. :lol:

suck at skiing and Doug don't go very well together in my book. he is no racer or a park rat, he is someone who loves to ski and is definitely a competent skier

dude i dont know if that was your only time at blue this year, but if it was you have to take the wind and fresh snow and whatever else into account when you look at the park. it was kind of a given the parks would suck. they did everywhere that day. bear had the same icy landings blue did.

I hate to beat a dead horse but CB's medium park was awesome that day:) I love powder approaches onto jibs and the 3 jump line on lower moores was a bit slow because of the snow but none the less still clearable and plenty fun. I'm sure the snow was a bit to slow for the bottom part of the Rhodo jump line that day though.

Nice try. :rolleyes:

Until you're consistently clearing the medium-large jumps I am, you have ZERO room to call me "mediocre" or say I get "smaller air". FYI:The people that ride with you at Blue say you suck. Kinda sad when you've been skiing almost every day for years and you do nothing but run your mouth online. :lol:

Doug DOES NOT suck at skiing. He might not be a racer or park rat, but he goes through the park, hits the jumps, does the rails, and races too. He might not be the best racer, but he is a GREAT skier on the entire mountain. He can ski on any trail, here or out west, he can ski powder, and he can ski on complete ice. He can ski moguls.

Don't take what other people say as fact about things you don't know yourself.

ehh parks were still pretty lame. jump line was fun and the rail line (flat down to fdf to flat bar) was decent. lips to rails still are pretty weak and there is just so much stupid shit strewn throughout the park it really kills it. oh well a pretty good day nonetheless

the 3rd jump needs a hint more pop and i agree with ttc6 i hate that damn curving park. granted its length is nice but the fact that i have to ride the jump line on my heel edge and spin the other way irks me. an urban down would be a nice replacement for any of those roller coaster things