First PA Flakes for 09/10 season

moe ghoul

Before or after Tgiving?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Before or After turkey day?

• before tgiving
    • after tgiving

Yeah, the solstice has come and gone, there's snow in SA, thinking about sneaking down there in Sept if wife goes to FLA, and I wanted to post something in the conditions thread for stoke.

Edited by moeghoul

• 4 weeks later...
whether it snows before or after thanksgiving, I'll still be turning 21 and I plan to make a come back and actually ski at blue this season.

you mean again... since we skied there together last year and had a grand ole' time. (dont tell Jeff, though, he might get jealous)

• 1 month later...

The snow will begin on Tuesday November 17 with sizable amounts of snow that will allow our resorts to open 100% natural the weekend of Nov. 19/20. The snow will continue on a bi-weekly basis in VAST proportions throughout North Eastern PA. This trend will continue until Thursday April 22 when the precipitation will stop but the temperatures remain cold. Finally the spring meltdown will start Monday May 10 with resorts maintaining full coverage until closing dates Tuesday June 1. It will be an EPIC season in the Poconos beyond everyones wildest imaginations.

:bravo

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

The snow will begin on Tuesday November 17 with sizable amounts of snow that will allow our resorts to open 100% natural the weekend of Nov. 19/20. The snow will continue on a bi-weekly basis in VAST proportions throughout North Eastern PA. This trend will continue until Thursday April 22 when the precipitation will stop but the temperatures remain cold. Finally the spring meltdown will start Monday May 10 with resorts maintaining full coverage until closing dates Tuesday June 1. It will be an EPIC season in the Poconos beyond everyones wildest imaginations.

:bravo

I want the optimist drugs you're using