Whoa hold the phone...

snorovr

http://www.accuweather.com/news-weather-fe...s.asp?#extremes

not sure how long link will work...

According to AccuWeather.com's Chief Meteorologist and Expert Long Range Forecaster Joe Bastardi, cooler-than-normal weather this summer in the Northeast could point to a cold, snowy winter for the Northeast and mid-Atlantic states. He says the heart of winter will be centered over the area from Boston to Washington, D.C.

Feel like an ass for starting this up on July 15th, but who the eff cares...

disclaimer: I should note that after years of using several weather 'resources', I consider accuweather to be the meteorology equivalent of the National Enquirer... they're all about the hype...

Edited by T*Maki

Quality over quantity has always been my goal. I'm also not going to sit and explain to you for the 100th time that CO is not just about riding for me. You obviously can't grasp the concept. Enjoy Allentown.

Woah now, knock on this steeze fella all you want but allentown is damn near close to home for me. Last time I checked billy joel ain't never sang nuthin about no Boulder there fella.

No but seriously the skiing here does blow, continue your busting on PA I'm just kidding around.

I don't trust forecasts that are a week out let alone several months. I'm sure we'll end up with a more snowy winter than VT if accuweather says so. :rolleyes:

I don't read the map as saying it will be more snowy here than in VT. VT on average is a snowier place. It is simply saying that the areas covered in the different shade of blue are going to be snowier as compared to their annual average, not they are going to get more snow than a place where snow is already an expectation and thus has a higher annual average. Lets not go the way of the car threads and compare apples to oranges here...

When it acutally snows through an entire storm and doesn't go limb half way through and start raining, is when i'll believe the weather men. For now, im expecting a warm raining pattern previous to the past years.