so I went skiing

Justin

not sure if "epic" is the word to describe it, but it is certainly pretty damn cool. glad to see you got out.

to see that much snow and ride a pretty damn legit setup in late august for free is pretty damn epic. there's a flat down, small urban down bar, bigger urban down rail, a double barrel, and an up rail setup right now. the snow is surprisingly good for august too....the lips were fine pretty much all day as long as you fix them up every now and then. we'll probably be there every weekend until the a-basin lifts open or they close the access road for snowmaking.

Sorry Justin, I wasn't trying to be a buzzkill or anything. I just don't look at riding that as epic. I reserve that word for when we get dumped on and I'm blasting through the white room. It looks like fun for sure, and even cooler that it is free. Glad your getting at it.

Yes I'm nitpicking over the use of a word that doesn't have a real meaning... oh well, haha.

Edited by nick malozzi

How were the snow fleas, or gnats , or whatever the hell those biting things are? Last time I played in the snow in August in the Rockies, damn near got eaten alive.

HEY!! Maybe just a little over 100 days til something opens in the Pocs!! :clap2 :clap2 :clap2 :clap2

How were the snow fleas, or gnats , or whatever the hell those biting things are? Last time I played in the snow in August in the Rockies, damn near got eaten alive.

HEY!! Maybe just a little over 100 days til something opens in the Pocs!! :clap2 :clap2 :clap2 :clap2

not that bad really. every now and then one of those fuckers would buzz around my head but they weren't too much of a problem.