Snowing in the Pocono's

Dan-

WOOOOOoooohooooooooooo 2+ inches on the railing of my porch!!! Gonna get my first turns in tomarrow on backyard jibs! TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! Last day of work I wake up on the bus on 80 to see snow on the ground. Big check in the mail, tons of free bonuses in my ecig package that came in the mail today. I've died and gone to heaven!!

Now all I need is unemployment approval on Monday for this to be the most EPIC start to a ski season in my life!!! AHHH IM ESTATIC !!!!

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE
  • Like 1

WOOOOOoooohooooooooooo 2+ inches on the railing of my porch!!! Gonna get my first turns in tomarrow on backyard jibs! TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! Last day of work I wake up on the bus on 80 to see snow on the ground. Big check in the mail, tons of free bonuses in my ecig package that came in the mail today. I've died and gone to heaven!!

Now all I need is unemployment approval on Monday for this to be the most EPIC start to a ski season in my life!!! AHHH IM ESTATIC !!!!

Yo dude how do them ecigs work??? I've been dieing to brake down and buy some to try them.... do they work as good as a cig???