Blue (pictures + video)

toast21602

You ever scene a national park competition on a course that is as windy as Sidewinder ????

Nope.

I noticed you didn't comment on the other part of my post.

At least everyone can be honest with themselves that Blue does NOT maintain their parks.

I would love to see Blue build the parks on a different trail and step up maintaining their parks.

If so, I'd be open minded to buying a season pass at Blue.

I've asked you before, and I'll ask you again. What trail? You never answered the first time I asked. There are three straight trails on Blue, and a third which is relatively straight. Main Street is just that, the main street of the mountain. You can't cut that trail off as just a park, no way to get traffic around the mountain otherwise. Challenge is the another straight trail, and it's just what it says, too. It's the trail everybody uses to challenge themselves. So you can't put it there. The third straight trail is Raceway. Again, aptly named, because it's used heavily for racing. Raceway is too short to be used as a legit park in any case. The last trail is Razor's. Razors isn't straight, but doesn't have any major twists, either. But Razor's is another one of the headline trails at Blue, and is also used fairly regularly for PARA races. So without those four trails as viable options, where do you put it?

I've asked you before, and I'll ask you again. What trail? You never answered the first time I asked. There are three straight trails on Blue, and a third which is relatively straight. Main Street is just that, the main street of the mountain. You can't cut that trail off as just a park, no way to get traffic around the mountain otherwise. Challenge is the another straight trail, and it's just what it says, too. It's the trail everybody uses to challenge themselves. So you can't put it there. The third straight trail is Raceway. Again, aptly named, because it's used heavily for racing. Raceway is too short to be used as a legit park in any case. The last trail is Razor's. Razors isn't straight, but doesn't have any major twists, either. But Razor's is another one of the headline trails at Blue, and is also used fairly regularly for PARA races. So without those four trails as viable options, where do you put it?

Having a great park is as important as the other uses you listed for the other trails, if not more important.

The park should be relocated to a straighter trail. Even if a new trail needs to be created to make it happen.

Oh, the irony.

I back it up, Jeff.

You couldn't even look me in the eye.

Edited by TT C6

Oh, the irony.

On-Line = E-thuggery

In-Person = Respect

Can we just stay on topic for once?

Frankly, this is the only topic that is worth the time I spend on PASR.

1. It doesn't matter whether or not you will follow through. The more shit you talk the bigger the e-punk you are. Particularly since no one has related any stories about you resorting to fistacuffs in person. Either you issue empty threats, or everyone you confront in person rolls over. In which case you are just a bully. Either way, no one cares. Your continued threats to get physical make you look like an internet tough guy or a meathead. If you are fine with that continue what you do. If you are not fine with that, please stop the tell that to my face bullshit.

2. The irony didn't stop with the internet tough guy response. You should be aware that your post was in response to someone telling you to shut up. You provided reasoning for you to air your opinion. Immediately after your case for you why you or anyone should be allowed to speak about blue, you tell Doug he can't speak in here.

I don't care what you do TTC6. We've met, I think you're an alright guy. You do have a fantastic way of putting your foot in your mouth here, then yelling at everyone else like some kind of crazy person. Just thought you might want to know what it looks like when other people read this stuff. Good day.

• Like 3

Glenn-

You know I like you. I had a good time riding with you before your move to CO.

I just think that people shouldn't say anything online they wouldn't say, and back up, in person.

AT LEAST, that shit should be initiated in PM.

With that said, I'm not arguing anything you said.

For the benefit of this thread, can we all just stay on topic?

Edited by TT C6

I back it up, Jeff.

You couldn't even look me in the eye.

Not trying to take sides here, but I've been on a hand full of lift rides with jeff and I don't think he looked me in the eye either. He's usually just hyperactively talking about gear or BMWs. I don't think it had anything to do with respect, he's just hyper.

• Like 1

Not trying to take sides here, but I've been on a hand full of lift rides with jeff and I don't think he looked me in the eye either. He's usually just hyperactively talking about gear or BMWs. I don't think it had anything to do with respect, he's just hyper.

Who looks at each other while on the lift, anyway? <_<

I was referring to when I came up to you and Doug and said something like "are you two gonna run your mouths now?" and you looked at the ground and went silent.

It's funny you 2 even post in park threads when you couldn't even follow my crew though the park when invited,

let along hit the booters you 2 said required a "death wish".:rolleyes::lol:

I don't mind the ball busting, as long as it's backed up in person.

I don't mind the personal attacks, as long as it's in PM where it belongs.

Now, stop highjacking the thread with this BS.

• Like 3

I actually stare at you but you never notice.

I was referring to when I came up to you and Doug and said something like "are you two gonna run your mouths now?" and you looked at the ground and went silent.

It's funny you 2 even post in park threads when you couldn't even follow my crew though the park when invited,

You know... this could easily be settled over a drink tonight.

• Like 1

you actually go up to someone in real life and that's how you initiate conversation? i'm surprised they gave you the acknoqledgment of even standing there and listening to you; i would have just walked away and not wasted my time. you wonder why people give you a hard time, but it's crap like this that makes it pretty clear. you're basically asking for it.

as for blue... the 15-day looks like it'll be getting a little colder beginning of november, hopefully the weather cooperates and they can start cranking out some snow for an early opening again this year!

• Like 3

you wonder why people give you a hard time, but it's crap like this that makes it pretty clear. you're basically asking for it.

Did I come up to you like that when I met you? No.

I had met them before.

I was tired of them running their mouths.

So, GETTING BACK ON TOPIC.

What are the odds of Blue moving the parks to a straighter run and doing a better job with the jump line?

What are the odds of Blue moving the parks to a straighter run and doing a better job with the jump line?

ttc6 pleeeeeeeease stfu about turny (not windy - that blows)park trails at blue... WE GET IT you don't like them and they'll never have a national comp there, blablabla. we don't need a gazillion posts saying the same thing!!! and i give them minuses...

:banghead

• Like 2

We've (people who ride regularly at Blue and are credible runnin' their mouths on park stuff) talked about what run they could put a straight jumpline on. There really isn't one... The one trail we all kind of agree could be an ideal jump run (albeit needing a TON of snow) would be Main Street. Very similar trail to what Okemo builds their main park on... Its pretty obvious that just in terms of traffic and how the mountain is laid out Main Street just has a very low chance of ever having anything park related on it.

Dude, you're mistaken. The last time I saw you was the first time I met you. I left the PASR JFBB day long before you were spotted.

I hope that they don

Dude, you're mistaken. The last time I saw you was the first time I met you. I left the PASR JFBB day long before you were spotted.

ahahaha yes! if having the park on sidewinder keeps TTC6 away, then im all for it.

You're mistaken.

I met you 3 years ago when I rode with a whole crew of PASR's at JF in the morning and BB later in the afternoon.

We had lunch at Shenannigans and talked cars for a good part of lunch.

I approached you and Doug at CB this past spring because I was tired of you both running your mouths online.

I think you 2 keep mistaking me for other people.

I've never had a moustache and I'm not a light weight.

I'm just one of a large number of people who are NOT going to ride Blue if they don't get their parks together.

You don't ride park, so you'll never see me on the mountain.

Come to think of it.

Why are YOU even in this conversation if you don't ride park, Jeff ???????

Edited by TT C6

We've (people who ride regularly at Blue and are credible runnin' their mouths on park stuff) talked about what run they could put a straight jumpline on. There really isn't one... The one trail we all kind of agree could be an ideal jump run (albeit needing a TON of snow) would be Main Street. Very similar trail to what Okemo builds their main park on... Its pretty obvious that just in terms of traffic and how the mountain is laid out Main Street just has a very low chance of ever having anything park related on it.

The "Sobe PArk" at Okemo is great. Although, the jumps are HUGE.

A local guy from Washington Township that skates with my cousin was the park mgr. last time I was there.

It's a small world.

If you tell me that Blue can't find a straight run, I'll accept it because it's your home mountain.

It sounds like bullshit, but I'll accept it.

But, me, and the trips I organize, will be avoiding Blue until they can get it done.

Edited by TT C6

Main St is still too steep, along with most of the other straight runs at Blue, and there are so many other trails feeding into it, it would be a total shitshow.

Note my comment about a TON of snow. Main Street is not too steep as a jump run, it would just need a TON of snow to build the decks for landings. The pitch of the run really would be ideal for a great 3 or 4 set jump line, but only if they could blow enough snow for HUGE landings and use the winch cat to sculpt.

The "Sobe PArk" at Okemo is great. Although, the jumps are HUGE.

A local guy from Washington Township that skates with my cousin was the park mgr. last time I was there.

It's a small world.

If you tell me that Blue can't find a straight run, I'll accept it because it's your home mountain.

It sounds like bullshit, but I'll accept it.

But, me, and the trips I organize, will be avoiding Blue until they can get it done.

I'm talking about the park on Nor' Easter. I think the Sobe Park was over by the halfpipe but I'm not sure. Same thing? Maybe year before last the really really big hits were over on South Face.

There really isn't anything you'd have to accept. In terms of existing runs at Blue there are very few straight runs. For straight runs with any decent pitch you got Main Street, Raceway, Challenge, and Razors. There is one stretch of Paradise that has decent slope to it and is semi straight but even still it curves to the right. For the record, very rarely have I seen someone COMFORTABLY and SMOOTHLY hit (please understand 'hit' to mean also doing some kind of aerial maneuver including taking off/landing switch, not just straight airing) back to back all the jumps in the line at any of the other 'high level' parks in the area that you would take the trips you organize. (Bear Creek is actually the exception to this, especially in years they have built the tubing park jawn)