Blue Mountain 12/14/09

Switchsideskier.

how's come around looking? seems like everyone who was there yesterday left before they opened it. i'll be up tomorrow night after work to check things out.

Come around was looking really nice today, hardly anyone was hitting it.. Most people up there this morning were older retired people haha

Good to hear. I'll be back on Friday.

Hit me up

I'm not going today afterwork..I'm so freaking tired but I will be up tomorrow afterwork..I'd much rather it be in the 40s and springlike than the 20s and chunky..thanks for the report!!!

Exactly it will be chunky tonight for sure...but tomorrow will me really nice ...see u up there!

Exactly it will be chunky tonight for sure...but tomorrow will me really nice ...see u up there!

Any trail count predictions for this Thursday/Friday? Don't worry, I won't hold you to it :P

Looks like we have good snow making weather moving in Wednesday night.

Edited by tarponhead

I love how mother nature does a better job grooming than people that are hired to do it. ya condidtions were fantastic on every trail. the rain and warm temps made it great for today. i left at 4 so it who knows what it looks like now.

I did see 3 people in jeans today!

Awesome...At 2:30-2:45PM..we are getting a truck load of tombstones in that I need to help unload...then I have to give the delivery driver a ride to pick up his car that is being inspected...then I am driving to Blue..I don't even think I'm gonna keep track of runs or vert this ski season since I'm up to such a lame start..just days..

Awesome see you up there! Tomorrows weather should be pretty nice

I did see 3 people in jeans today!

man i missed that...... if ya cant afford ski/boarding pants least buy windbraker pants im pretty sure those are atleast waterproof.

i forget who sells them but some big named boarding company sells blue jean boarding pants.

man i missed that...... if ya cant afford ski/boarding pants least buy windbraker pants im pretty sure those are atleast waterproof.

i forget who sells them but some big named boarding company sells blue jean boarding pants.

windbreaker pants are not waterproof. water resistant for about 5 minutes, maybe. but definitely not waterproof. the 'uniform' burton made for the US olympic snowboard team for 2010 has denim pants.

windbreaker pants are not waterproof. water resistant for about 5 minutes

5 dollar can of waterproofing might fix that lol hey for the people who only go a handfull of times during the season its cheap and wont waterlog like jeans will.

shit wet jeans that freeze and become a block of ice, i would never want to subject my legs to that on the mtn.