Saturday, 03/06/10

sexkitten

I have a feeling that freeski hasn't skied any of the bumps that they've built already.

Actually I've skied tons of bumps this season. Nightmare has been phenomenal all month. But a set of freshly seeded bumps tend to have more sharp angles and edges on them. When you're doing a bump line at competition speed, those sharp edges can screw you big time.

Actually I've skied tons of bumps this season. Nightmare has been phenomenal all month. But a set of freshly seeded bumps tend to have more sharp angles and edges on them. When you're doing a bump line at competition speed, those sharp edges can screw you big time.

I don't know if you've skied early weekend mornings when Johnny and Chris spent countless hours stomping the shit out of the bumps, but they do a pretty awesome job before the bumps are ever hit by any skiers. With the warm weather, they'll have no problem getting them just right by Saturday.

I don't know if you've skied early weekend mornings when Johnny and Chris spent countless hours stomping the shit out of the bumps, but they do a pretty awesome job before the bumps are ever hit by any skiers. With the warm weather, they'll have no problem getting them just right by Saturday.

Plus it's fun to yell at them while on the lift.

bumps will be fine. quit moaning.

agreed. they've been awesome the past few weeks. the lines on the skiers right side of mainstreet, and nightmare have been so on point. they're building them tonight, and leaving a few days to make the changes they feel necessary. i've got faith in chris and johnny. also, saturday is supposed to be 45 and sunny. Bumps, beers, and good spring skiing vibe!

I have a feeling the bumps they're going to set up are going to be terrible for the competition. They're not going to have the time to seed them and shape them in any way that is going to be decent to run a tight line.

Your feeling is just that... a feeling. We built the bumps last night and they look awesome. The course will be closed till Saturday so they won't be getting screwed up by anyone who doesn't know what they're doing. The snow is so soft that once we slip it they will be awesome and rounded. They will get cut in real quick too because of the soft snow. Trust me they will be great I give you my personal guarantee. Just come out and compete.