blue blows

Justin

dude quit being a stoke stomper..think positive..all the forecasts for above normal temperatures for the rest of the month could change...what we need is a good volcanic eruption..all the dust blocks the suns rays and then temperatures drop and Blue will blow..you have to be patient with Blue..can take awhile for them to get open with our fickle climate but once they get open they usually stay open except in the 2006-07 season where they shut down for 5 days in early January..

I remember stumbling into Blue Mountain at 725am on January 1st 2007, yes that was back in the good ol' days when 730 opening occurred. I remember going down Come Around, except it was extremely foggy, I wasn't skiing on snow anywhere to say the least..

• 2 weeks later...

it's supposed to rain this week. why waste the time?

yeah I mean I'm real stoked everyone is blowing right now but honestly I don't know why. temps are supposed to suck monday-wednesday and they're calling for 50-70% chance of rain with highs in the low 50s for tuesday and wednesday. even if they leave whatever snow they make into piles nearly two whole days of rain will probably melt all the snow they make.

Lol a little rain Mon-Tues will absoltely not kill the amount of snow the resorts could potentially put out sat and sun. They want wet snow and ice to build base anyways expect to see Boulder and Camelback open next weekend with more than one top to bottom run so long as temps stay true from Wed on..