Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Thanks! I'm not wishing my life away. Things are good right now and I'm really looking forward to this winter season. I'm a saver and carry minimal debt, my girls will have college taken care of so they can start their careers debt free.

Nice my office managers kid goes to Kutztown which isn't that expensive mayb $20k a year and she's gonna still be like $30k plus in debt with her mom paying half and scholarships

Damn. So lots of luck then huh pococ?

Im doing the old fashioned way i guess. Cold calls, advertising, networking and all that.

Still paying off my window cleaning start up cost. Better have that paid off by the end of the year so i can get pw stuff for next summer.

• Like 1

I can see expanding and growing and all that. Just not sure how to deal with hiring guys.

Half the reason i quit working for other companies is cause the employee pool is garbage. "Labor market sucks" is all i hear.

All the guys i see with contracts everywhere and a huge chunk of the market have shit guys working for em.

Im building clients with quality and service.

Seems like you trade that when you do volume

I can see expanding and growing and all that. Just not sure how to deal with hiring guys.

Half the reason i quit working for other companies is cause the employee pool is garbage. "Labor market sucks" is all i hear.

All the guys i see with contracts everywhere and a huge chunk of the market have shit guys working for em.Im building clients with quality and service.

Seems like you trade that when you do volume

Best people to hire would be a guy married with kids. They're more stable less likely to quit at lunchtime. But realize for laborers if you are paying under $15 an hour u probably aren't gonna get the best people.

But if you pay to much you don't make as much. It's a balance.

I have 4 guys that work for me every spring. They have their own trucks, trailers, equipment and insurance. It's a second job for all of them. I pay them 2/3 and keep 1/3. I have zero headaches doing it this way.

Making money off others work is the ultimate. Right now as I lay here on my couch I know that one of my dealers is likely selling a lovely memorial stone. Sure we have to do all the work from here out and pay a commission equal to about half of our net profit but the dealer collects the Johnny Cash...

Three snowboarders are riding in the back of a car who is driving???

The police.

What's the difference between a cactus and a ski school instructor.

With the castus the prick is on the outside.

How many telemark skiers does it take to screw in a lightbulb.

Two one to turn the bulb and the other to say nice turns bra.

How do snowboarders introduce themselves?

Sorry dude!!!

What's the difference between a skibum and a pizza pie?

The pizza can actually fees a family of four.

You heard it here first folks --  http://snowboarding.transworld.net/photos/winter-weather-prediction-old-farmers-almanac-2016-2017/#KuvV8kLdGwLDBHei.97

Snowiest periods will be Mid November in the northeast.  Wax up your skis, board, or backhoe, be ready for skiing at Thanksgiving.  

i read it on the internet so it must be true. 

• Like 1