Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

As I mentioned before I plan to spend a month in the pokes, a month in vt, a month in co, and the rest of the year split between Anna Maria and OC when I'm retired. Since I have 3 daughters that will probably end up living in the northeast I want to spend most of the year in that region also. Best case scenario I'm retired in 8 years, worst case is 13.

As I mentioned before I plan to spend a month in the pokes, a month in vt, a month in co, and the rest of the year split between Anna Maria and OC when I'm retired. Since I have 3 daughters that will probably end up living in the northeast I want to spend most of the year in that region also. Best case scenario I'm retired in 8 years, worst case is 13.

I thought you had young kids?

I have a 10, 8 and 6 year old. 25 years and 55 to get full retirement and collect pension. At age 49, when I have 25 years I can retire from teaching and continue to work for myself, but can't collect my pension till I'm 55. Shadows power washing has been very good to me. I have 1,100 accounts in OC.

It's only 6 miles long and a mile wide packed with duplexes. Best thing shadows I don't have a website. I was the first power wash only business in town at the same time everything was being built with vinyl siding and railings with fiberglass decking and composite materials. I was fortunate to have many friends who were and still are big time developers and realtors.

I have a 10, 8 and 6 year old. 25 years and 55 to get full retirement and collect pension. At age 49, when I have 25 years I can retire from teaching and continue to work for myself, but can't collect my pension till I'm 55. Shadows power washing has been very good to me. I have 1,100 accounts in OC.

Wow just wow...that's a lot of accounts. We've had something like 20,000 orders since my dad bought the tombstone company in the late 80s...there are local cemeteries where we have done 80% of all the tombstones. It's insane. My dad just retired 2 years ago and he's 68. He always wanted to retire at 50 but liked what he did. He still comes into the office one or two days a month.