Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I know the question wasn't directed my way, but to answer your question, leaves are at 0% the color right now.

I have seen many more leaves falling to the ground now than earlier this summer, though. A sign of change. A sign of winter. A sign of snow. I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes. I saw the sign...

• Like 3

I have seen many more leaves falling to the ground now than earlier this summer, though. A sign of change. A sign of winter. A sign of snow. I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes. I saw the sign...

Ace of base will say leaves are falling because they are dry...on my way to work the other day I saw a guy raking his leaves..had me shake my Herman so hard that more leaves fell from the tree.

It's still hot as balls. We get a couple seasonal days here this weekend, then we are back to the upper 80s... No real break in sight...

This weekend is a break and high 80s is a break compared to the way this summer has been. Was a comfortable 62 degrees this morning.

Was it cool temperatures on your hiking adventure?

It's still hot as balls. We get a couple seasonal days here this weekend, then we are back to the upper 80s... No real break in sight...

Perhaps down there in the flatlands of Delaware it's hot as balls. Here in the lush highlands of the Pocono Mountains, the breezes are cool.

Kidding it's hot as shit here too.

Oregon is good. Not a hipster, so there are some things that are pretty shitty, but overall, I enjoy it. As for skiing, no idea, I only got about 10 days in the past 2-3 years. Sold all of my stuff at the beginning of this summer when I moved out here. Extra space in a 1 bedroom apartment that I didn't want to take up.

I couldn't imagine selling my gear. I'd rather it get outdated and rust in a corner or attic.

Looks like it's going out to sea, so I think you'll be fine.

The ocean always acts as a great insulator for us. It keeps it cooler when it's hot and keeps it warmer when it's cold. However, the humidity is always 100% and blocks whatever temperature benefits we get.

The hike was good, but it was hot and humid up there. One chilly night, but most of it was mid 80's during the day and mid 60's at night.

I have a one bedroom apartment and my ski gear takes up about 1% of it. I agree with RideDE skiing is a lyfetime thing for me even if I don't hit 100 or even 50 days every season.

Legal weed in Oregon right. Are Xnick and Wolverine coming to your wedding? You'll probably get a lot of Johnny cash from family and friends.

I have a one bedroom apartment and my ski gear takes up about 1% of it. I agree with RideDE skiing is a lyfetime thing for me even if I don't hit 100 or even 50 days every season.

Legal weed in Oregon right. Are Xnick and Wolverine coming to your wedding? You'll probably get a lot of Johnny cash from family and friends.

10 days in 2-3 years and maybe 14 days in 6-7 years. Just not worth it... Yes, weed is legal. The laws for buying edibles are a little weird, but it is better than nothing.

Nick and Wolverine are not coming to the wedding. Actually found Nick on Linkedin the other day and we messaged a bit. Haven't seen him in 5 years. Wolverine, not really sure what he is up to, and it has probably been 3-4 years since I have seen him.