BCironworks 2010-2011

skeer_tomas

yess indeed. also orange nike jacket and light blue nike pants on occasion.

i saw you yesterday as i was coming in. you were standing in the courtyard thing by the ticket window waiting for a ride im guessing. i was wearing a blue shirt over a read sweatshirt

i saw you yesterday as i was coming in. you were standing in the courtyard thing by the ticket window waiting for a ride im guessing. i was wearing a blue shirt over a read sweatshirt

yeah i was waiting for my mom to pull up the car. i cant say i remember seeing you but say hi on the hill sometime!

Park was super fun yesterday. Snow was really fast in the morning making it easy to over shoot the jumps in cascade if you weren't careful, but it was perfect for the tubing jumps. The down wood rail is a lot of fun. The flat one is cascade got a bit sticky as the day went on. Definitely a couple different good flow lines yesterday.

Yeah all of the rails you are saying are too low are super low in height, period. So like molly said, unfortunately they cant do much.

Yeah I realize they're low. Generally that would just mean they have low lips onto the rail (perfect for all these beginner rail riders everyone is looking out for). But whatever, it's not specific to those rails, just a general gripe.

Park was super fun yesterday. Snow was really fast in the morning making it easy to over shoot the jumps in cascade if you weren't careful, but it was perfect for the tubing jumps. The down wood rail is a lot of fun. The flat one is cascade got a bit sticky as the day went on. Definitely a couple different good flow lines yesterday.

i was gonna say something about the flat wood jib being sticky but i thought it was just my board. the down wood jib in black bear is nice and fun.

I wish that single bar was still set up as a slight up rail. </3

this.

it was madd nice yesterday. they blew the night before but the snow was actually fast which was super nice. everything in cascade was hittable usually there is no speed for the second jump after the flat rail.

Yep, yesterday was really good. Anyone know if they blew snow last night the web cams aren't loading for me?

i cant say for sure but i believe they did, it looks that way from the webcams at least. its been cold enough, i guess it just all depends on the humidity.

Tubing jumps were perfect yesterday. The wide DFD and down rail in cascade where the bottom jump was were a little sketchy, I prefered the jump there. Landing on the top jump on BB turned into an ice block as the day went on...and it really, really, really needs a light on the landing. Wood down rail is still awesome.

Edited by burton71

new donky rail<333 although it did destroy the edge of my ski. the round rail before it is shaky though. i enjoy the new setup i like those four rails better than that one jump we barely ever had speed for. first jump on cascade could be rebuilt... its getting a little mellow.

Conditions yesterday were great. Top jump in cascade was a bit weird you needed a ton of speed to make the landing. Both tubing jumps were great. The spine in black bear was fun to the right side but had really weird pop to the left. The small jump at the end of black bear was fun to mess around on but most people wre coming up like 5 feet short of the landing.