Speed bumps

JibHonk

its not like the speed bumps make me slow down in a truck haha they only affect cars...and i second that i hate when they make you park at the top when there are plenty of open spots at the bottom. i know there just doing there job but they should be watching those things.

I hate when people try to tell me where I should park. Like the clowns at Killington who direct traffic into the 3rd row down when plenty of spots in Row 1 are open...screw parking out in Kansas.

I'm really anal about where I park cause most people don't care if there equipment hits your car.Sometimes Kansas is a good thing.

At BC I just drive right past the attendants to the lower lot.

the attendants are a double edged sword. i like the fact that theyre there to deter theft but at the same time there is almost always a spot open in the lower lot. i usually just say im dropping someone(thing) off when they tell me where to park and i almost always get a spot on the asphalt.

Worked as a parking lot attendant a few times at the rafting center when I was there. Trust me, no company wants to pay dudes to stand out there and yell at you about where to park. They only do it because they HAVE to. Way too many people would park and leave half spaces between them and the next car, sideways parkers, douches in big SUVs parking on snow banks, etc. If that was to happen then there wouldn't be enough spots, people would get parked in, and there'd probably be some assholes yelling at each other about how to park. Crowds are a pain in the ass, and most people turn into instant self righteous assholes and try to "stake there claim." Listen to the attendants and don't get all butt hurt that they are out there. They may give you lip and act high and mighty, but if they didn't then they'd get walked all over by the bigger assholes... the customers.

• Like 1

Yeah, as of late tho you can't just drive past them. They are radioing to other lower lot security and also jumping In front of cars, which is extremely dangerous

so its too much of a liability for bear to have a contest where the participants sign waivers but they're lot attendants can jump out in front of cars? :confused

so its too much of a liability for bear to have a contest where the participants sign waivers but they're lot attendants can jump out in front of cars? :confused

tell me about it, i shouldnt have to dodge sarah connor to park my car.

I have never had a problem with the attendants, but as an employee they always let us try and find a spot in the lower stones.

Bumps are not a problem as I have a jacked truck.

I have been triple row parked in at bear creek a few seasons ago, waited at my car for about an hour and a half before I was able to get out.

On the other hand I have been totaled at blue mountain by a lifty doing donuts and sliding out of control. That'll ruin your drive up to the mountain trust me.

I have never had a problem with the attendants, but as an employee they always let us try and find a spot in the lower stones.

Bumps are not a problem as I have a jacked truck.

I have been triple row parked in at bear creek a few seasons ago, waited at my car for about an hour and a half before I was able to get out.

On the other hand I have been totaled at blue mountain by a lifty doing donuts and sliding out of control. That'll ruin your drive up to the mountain trust me.

they care even more about employees

• 2 weeks later...