Wednesday 1/26/11 Weather Watch

Ride Delaware ?

Big gap in the storm...don't waste your time with an afternoon session at Blue. We might not even get a night session in. The next storm is so far away. Tomorrow AM could be legit.

That's what I'm thinking. I heard on the radio that the next storm is a slow mover.

northeast_loop.gif

rent a backhoe and dumptruck and you can have all the snow on your property removed..and then plant some tropical plants..

It has more to do with the snow on school property, and the school bus routes than it does my house.

I can't take any more time off from work right now.

We're in a holding pattern up here...we have snow in every direction, but not here. A few more minutes it'll be dumping. I got all the slushy/icy grap removed from the sidewalks/driveway to make for easier snow removal tomorrow :drool

Thought about doing that, but its largely untouched so I'll let it sponge up the wet shit and do it once late tonite or early AM. Supposed to be sunny tomorrow, most of the residue should melt off.

We're in a holding pattern up here...we have snow in every direction, but not here. A few more minutes it'll be dumping. I got all the slushy/icy grap removed from the sidewalks/driveway to make for easier snow removal tomorrow :drool

same here. just got back from the gym and shoveling. should start dumping any sec. not sure how long it will last, i have a feeling it's going to get groomed over night. i'm still wish i could go tomorrow morning.