Anybody hitting Blue this weekend (3/12 - 3/13)?

vinnyv11

I'm going to be hitting Blue for the first time this weekend (probably Saturday) and figured I would get a roll call out there see if anybody is around. Would like to try a black or two but probably shouldn't by myself. If anybody would like to get together to do some runs let me know.

Blue has a deep base...Saturday will be good...and they should have no problem makig their projected March 20th closing. Vinny what time are you getting to Blue? Describe yourself so we can spot u. I'll guide you down one of Blues famous black diamonds.

I am not a fan of Jaeger...I drink my sugar free redbull straight. I'm overweight so need to cut calories where I can. The associated muchies are a bitch.

Since its just me this weekend I will probably be there a little before 8. As for what I look like I attached a pic below. I will more than likely have the same get up on Marmot Red/Gray Jacket and Black Spyder ski pants.

post-4945-0-42580700-1299773011_thumb.jpg

post-4945-0-54204200-1299773020_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, new to this forum. I will definitely be at Blue, I mostly go up by myself and ride all the time wouldn't mind hooking up with anyone for a few laps. I am always dressed in black columbia jacket, black pants, black beanie. Started riding so much this season just picked up my season pass for next year so I will be seeing Blue a whole lot more. I don't really have any friends that ski/ride. I am not a park guy, just like to cruise and mix it up blue/black whatever.

Snow last night was pretty nice, this rain is bumming me out, but hoping for some good spring conditions on Saturday.