closing day

burton11

Whoever helped come to the decision to be closed for the day can go fuck themselves. I took off to go up and ride today. You're going to be open for 2 more days, was it really necessary because you needed to " work through the day in an attempt to get the trails ready to reopen Saturday. "

Yes mad.

• Like 1

Lol^ at the kid who wants perfect lips in the slush^ Lips fall right back apart after a run or two, keeping up is hardworking. Lumil is doing his usual thing too, sitting on the intrawebz bitching about shit that he wasn't even around to see. /rant #lickmybawlZn00b

Side note, park was in good shape today despite all the mud and sink holes.

Cole, you and I both know the majority of the kids on park crew don't take their job seriously and goof around. I'm rarely up, but when I am there I only see a few members doing what they are supposed to. You are one of the few.

• Like 1

what asshats, I cant believe they closed with some still somewhat decent coverage...bogus

They're not making money anymore with ticket sales. I mean honestly, how many people were at bear last week who weren't passholders, maybe 500(wild guess). Although I don't like them closing I can see from a business standpoint of why they did. It's all about the money, not the dedicated patrons who are there almost everyday.

They're not making money anymore with ticket sales. I mean honestly, how many people were at bear last week who weren't passholders, maybe 500(wild guess). Although I don't like them closing I can see from a business standpoint of why they did. It's all about the money, not the dedicated patrons who are there almost everyday.

yeah very true.. thats what makes bear creek bear creek. if they were about theyre pass holders and actually there to give you a place to ride whenever you want it would be different, but they are just corporate money whores.

and grilledsteeze can you ride blue with a bear season pass?? I know a some mountain did that last season don't recall which one it was though. I am either trying to go to blue or boulder tomorrow so It would be good to know..

and grilledsteeze can you ride blue with a bear season pass?? I know a some mountain did that last season don't recall which one it was though. I am either trying to go to blue or boulder tomorrow so It would be good to know..

you can at camelback.

yeah very true.. thats what makes bear creek bear creek. if they were about theyre pass holders and actually there to give you a place to ride whenever you want it would be different, but they are just corporate money whores.

Remember when BC was Doe? I'll take the BC that is run by "corporate money whores" any day.

Blue is even worse

This is exactly how Bob feels.

If you owned a ski area wouldn't you try and make as much money as possible.

The problem with Blue is that their efforts to bring in new/ more business may have driven away some of the old client