Last weekend

rummy

Spring carnival Sat was very quiet. All the regulars and mgmt. thought it was the least attended of the past few years. There's still plenty of snow and the conditions were real decent. Hero snow most of the day until the bottoms of mountain near the lifts got mashed potatoeee. They even blew snow Sat night to provide some better conditions at the B and C lifts on Sunday. They got their guaranteed 100 days in with Sun being either day 102 or 103. Hopefully they'll open this Fri and Sat. Season pass holders from other mtns will be able to show their passes and get a $20 lift ticket. Check Elk's website on Wed to see if they will be open....

Hopefully they'll open this Fri and Sat. 3/25 and 3/26. Season pass holders from other mtns will be able to show their passes and get a $20 lift ticket. Check Elk's website on Wed to see if they will be open....

Here is the link to Elk's website:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.elkskier.com%2F&ei=YcqHTf7WMpPtrAGKiMWzBg&usg=AFQjCNFpLOzKwOqp1oC49xrlobDAii_CNw

thanks for the update.....this might be a good option for myself as i have used my freebie at camelback, and would be paying probably double that on the camel card.....hmmmmmm.....gas+$20 to ski elk, or little bit of gas +~$40 for camelback....options, options, options.

thanks for the update.....this might be a good option for myself as i have used my freebie at camelback, and would be paying probably double that on the camel card.....hmmmmmm.....gas+$20 to ski elk, or little bit of gas +~$40 for camelback....options, options, options.

Elk.

BTW it would be a shame if this past weekend was their last. They had a ton of snow last weekend. I can't image that they lost much since then.

I was up as well on Sunday... I will have a detailed TR up tonight with some pictures... I think I saw Old Geezer in the lodge... At least from his profile pic it could have been him... I will also be up Saturday if they open...

I was there on Saturday. But I saw several old timers with there greying hair like mine.