April Fools? Or Real Storm?

jhartley

Thats kinda funny since thats the same headline that accuweather used. I've been periodically checking reports, and as long as the Low forms inland, it looks like it could be quite a doozy. We won't know the exact track for another couple days. Right now TWC has it as Snow with a high of 34 at Blakeslee and similar temps with snow up and down the interior of New England. If it hits right and is groomed out right, it could definitely extend the season at the lower NE resorts that are still open, another week. Plattekill is already stating they will be open next weekend as are some other resorts who are going from week to week. I will type my TR on Plattekill later tonight, but after seeing what 5" of fresh this past week did to conditions, I can only imagine what another 6-12 or more would do... Their woods are back in play and would be incredibly fun if it hits... I've got a wedding this weekend so I won't be able to make it north, but for those of you with the $$$ and time, start following the weather and looking forward to this weekend... Could be the first PA April 1st powder day in awhile...