2011-2012 season...

burton71

there better be something new in the park for tomorrow or I'm going to freak.

winter break is over and theres been basically one park set up for 2 weeks. YAY

I highly doubt they're going.to do a new build. They haven't blown snow in almost a week and don't have a deep enough base to start moving things around. Unless Tom says otherwise don't expect s new build.

the crowds/gapers were horrendous today. i got snaked on litterally every feature one run. glad they got to blow all day though and should be able to though tonight as well.

When I left at 11 the lots were really filling up.....The crowds were not bad in the early am...It was great seeing them pounding out the man made

you change one rail, for another.

the first down rail, change it to a down box. the flat box, change it for a flat rail.

everyone keeps saying oh let them wait, yada yada yada. its the third week in January, you can change some stuff up for pete's sake.

you do realize this is only the second week with a fully built park right? hey its the 3rd week in january! thats great, we didnt open until AFTER january 1st.

5760d1302043008-your-argument-invalid-your-argument-invalid-watermelon-cat.jpg

you do realize this is only the second week with a fully built park right? hey its the 3rd week in january! thats great, we didnt open until AFTER january 1st.

no, he still has a point. it takes minimal effort and snow to change rails up. i've made my own setups at bear countless of times, sketchy, but it still counts.

i haven't been up since last week because its pointless to ride the same shit when i have to drive an hour to get there :[ and my break ends this weekend

Everything is buried today. They pushed out the double hit kickers and made it one jump, not sure of the distance though I wanna say 20 to play it safe. The snow is piling up on cascade though. Huge whale where the cliff used to be. If anyone was there yesterday and saw the pile forming there it's about 3 times as big now. Hopefully the rain holds off tomorrow and they get some colder temps later in the week to blow some more on cascade. If they got another 2 or 3 nights of blowing on cascade I could see them building on it on the weekend or next week.

when's sasquatch going to open up? does anyone know??

Don't quote me on it, but it looks like sasquatch has gotten a lot of man made on it, I'd expect it to be open very soon. They were piling it up on cascade yesterday and I'm sure last night, word on the street was of a park build maybe some time this week. I'm sure tom will make an announcement when it goes down.