Jfbb adding even more

ya! maybe now we can have at least one place in PA that will consistently have snow in the trees...even if it is mm snow.

maybe?? no. snow in the glades at frost is kind of a given. They dont look at them as an after thought, they listen to thier patrons.

• Like 1

elk take notes. These are upgrades.

I totally agree... Elk could have some really good glades, both steep and low angle... They could have some real defined entrances also... Since all the trails are lined with thick spruce/fir trees, they could easily take one down (gasp) and create an entrance... Unless you get lucky, it is tough sometimes to find a gap...

krs...Blues garbage trails are too challenging for a gape like u.

i'd love to hear which trails are challenging, maybe it's the 60 yard 'glades' with no snow in them...and there's no need to name-call, i completely avoided calling you a douche bag in my prior post.

• Like 3

keep telling yourself that, what does blue have that matches up to risk it / elevator / numerous glades?

well, for starters any of the trails at blue are at least twice as long as jack frost's. switchback, while not very steep, winds nicely down the mountain and it quite an interesting trail. i'll give you the glades: jack frost hands down has better tree skiing than blue....but at least blue mtn has finally started to open up the trees.

don't get me wrong, i like jack frost....but most of the trails are all the same; short, straight, have short drops and long run-outs. at least at blue you get nice like runs at a descent pitch.