Blue Mountain Club Passes [$98 for 6 days]

mbike-ski

what day is R?

and is there a time limit on this deal? my sis just got a flight attendant job so i can fly fo free anywhere now.

Yes R is Thursday.

And, if it only it were that easy. Companion passes are taxable income, and the fees associated with flying (9/11 security fee, airport surcharge, etc) come out of her paycheck. Not to mention, they're the lowest of low non-revenue standby tickets. With the loads super high right now, hard to fly anywhere on non-rev standby.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, about these club passes. Can they only be used once a day or can you get like 3 lift tickets one day and 3 another so a couple of us could go twice? Just wondering a friend of mine has the same deal through his work and it would be sweet to clarify this question. I guess I could always call Blue as well....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Once again our ski club will be offering six visit weekday passes if anyone is interested. 98 bucks gets you a weekday pass valid for six trips anytime Monday through Thursday, except holidays. Can be used anythime after Feb 21, PM me for details

Mbike, that includes weekends as well now?