January 20-22 weekend thread

vinnyv11

Choosing between sleet and skiing on groomers or snow and skiing on fresh pow in the trees / Elevator / Risk it...with no lift lines...

DUH!! JF For the Win!!

well, when you put it that way.... would be my first time riding at JF what are the newbie tips? All the good stuff on the east mountain from what I gather, no?

well, when you put it that way.... would be my first time riding at JF what are the newbie tips? All the good stuff on the east mountain from what I gather, no?

East mountain is where it's at.... Risk it is just to skiers right off of Floyd's Folly it's basically just a cliff drop, but on a pow day it's fun., Elevator Glade can be found skiers right in between the first and second headwalls off of River Shot.... The Elevator is the really steep section skiers right at the top of the 2nd headwall on river shot, or at the bottom of the elevator glade, Mad Tree glade is fun as well and that is in between solitude and telstar. There are trees to skiers right of telstar as well that are mad fun to play in too. Have Fun and Explore, Jack Frost has a liberal open terrain policy, so if there's snow on it, you can ski it. Oh and FWIW, they blow snow into the trees too.....so there's almost ALWAYS snow in the trees.....

Powder days at Jack Frost are the bomb.....

Challenge Glade the trees skiers right of challenge (now knows as HAPPY LAND!!!) is absolute money!!! (not on east mountain)

There is also glades off of one park, jane's lane, and thunderbolt (all skiers right)

Just click the link below and look through the pics of last years PASR day (1/30/11) at Jack frost...

Really wish I could be there tomorrow.... = (

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/topic/16364-jack-frost-january-30thpasr-day/

• Like 1