Chance of a couple inches Sunday

OutCold

It looks like we have a shot of a couple inches of snow possibly on Sunday. It would be nice if we got lucky for once this winter and got at least 6"+. There may still be a possibility of that for Sunday if things go well.

Has anyone else been following the Lehigh Valley Weather Patrol on facebook? They do local forecasting for the Lehigh Valley area. It's a couple semi amateur meteorologists, but they've made pretty accurate predictions so far this year. It's an interesting extra opinion instead of the usual weather channel/noaa/accuweather mix.

How long did it snow this morning up in the LV ?

I ask because I think the models are running a little warm this year, if so that would bode well for the Sunday system. Move it a little NW, add in a little more cold and you could see 6-8", though the GFS this morning said nada for anywhere outside of N. NJ.

How long did it snow this morning up in the LV ?

I ask because I think the models are running a little warm this year, if so that would bode well for the Sunday system. Move it a little NW, add in a little more cold and you could see 6-8", though the GFS this morning said nada for anywhere outside of N. NJ.

It snowed for an hour and a half and didn't accumulate.

It was snowing at Blue until 1:15, then turned to a very light drizzle in 10 minutes. Was coming down pretty good at times. It was a wetter, heaver snow but fun to spend some time in nonetheless. 30-40 feet visability at the top, better at the bottom. All the runout routes back to the 6-pack were glue.