Rocky Mtn super pass +

Barb

Just have to comment on how cheap the prices are out here for season passes. I just picked up one of these good for Winter Park/Mary Jane/Copper unlimited usage plus 6 unrestricted days at Steamboat.

Price is $419. Price for JFBB is $489.

• Like 1

still gonna get loveland?

Think maybe just a 4 pack or two. I think I will be using my place at Winter Park a lot more next winter. Day trips are a pain. But we are renting a place in Frisco 3/23-3/29 and planning on going to Loveland that Mon. Do you still ski weekdays?

bachelor is a grand after sept 30th. early bird is still 850 :lol:

379 up to 23 y.o

Do you still ski weekdays?

jordan doest ski with people. he called me out a while ago saying i never called out to him to ask to ski. fact is i have, a couple times put the invitation out there. the response is always "i dont want to drive past the tunnel"

dont expect to ski with jordan. even at loveland.

(omg jordan responce haterade condescending boulder yuppie smug bullshit)

Edited by Shadows
  • Like 2

more expensive here because the skiing is better.

truth.

bachelor is a grand after sept 30th. early bird is still 850 :lol:

379 up to 23 y.o

jordan doest ski with people. he called me out a while ago saying i never called out to him to ask to ski. fact is i have, a couple times put the invitation out there. the response is always "i dont want to drive past the tunnel"

lol

I paid $699 (i think) for a Squaw/Alpine unrestricted pass, then only got to ride 2 days there by the end of January because they had no freakin snow. Looked like the worst investment in a pass I've ever made until the last couple of weeks when I've bunked off of work and managed 8 days in 2 weeks (although 2 of those were at other resorts), going back this weekend with more snow inthe forecast, pass now looks like good value (finally).

Having said all that, even with the "bad days" in Jan / Feb when they were hurting for coverage, it was still pretty damn good, you just get spoiled over here. Looks like we may have a month left to run depending on how long these storms keep coming but I will probably finish the year with less than 20 days riding in the US, my lowest ever.

You're right, I never ski with anyone...I'm such a loner.

OR, i just like to ski with people who like to ski what and where I like to ski. I drive past the tunnel quite a bit actually, but I would rather shoot myself than wait in 30 minute lift lines at breck and keystone to ski the hardest hardpack in the world (because the entire city of denver is skiing on it)

• Like 1