1st Gen Line Afterbangs 177cm w Bindings

njoypow

Need to unload some skis. I have a pair of 177 afterbangs with bindings (rossi turntable heels). I think they got skied like 15 times. Looking for $150.00

Also have a pair of 08 rossi scratch brigades in a 174 with rossi fks 18s on em. $250.00.

I can send pics via text only, cuz i lost my iphone

Dude has one post don't buy from him and the skis are hella old. Rossi scratches were only $200 new 5 years ago

If you read the post more closely instead of just posting, you would notice that there are Rossi FKS 18 bindings on the scratches which sell for $350 new. They consistently sell on other forums for $150-200 alone

If you read the post more closely instead of just posting, you would notice that there are Rossi FKS 18 bindings on the scratches which sell for $350 new. They consistently sell on other forums for $150-200 alone

350 new for those bindings would be a very good price. 200 used is still pretty good. If you can warrant rocking those bindings, the skis are an added bonus for that price.

HAHA you guys have no idea

Don't buy five year old skis from somebody with one post.

Hey grilled steeze would the skis be sicker if I had a bunch of posts? I came on here to hook some young mag up with a good deal. The bangers are the 1st gen but the skis didnt even change until this year. I think 150 bones fer bangers with bindings and only a little abuse is a great deal. the scratches are just for sale for the binders ya fool. Since you are from allentown, im sure you really shred bra. I cant even ski in pa...it makes my head hurty

Hating on PASRs top poster won't help I sell those expensive binders any faster!!!!

Actually it may.

Like I said I physically cannot bring myself to ski in pa.

So you signed up on a PA ski message board then? I was cool with you posting to hock your gear until you started hating. Thanks for the contribution. You should try Ebay or newschoolers, old schoolers or whatever the hell that site called.

Edited by Ridge Racer

HAHA you guys have no idea

Hey grilled steeze would the skis be sicker if I had a bunch of posts? I came on here to hook some young mag up with a good deal. The bangers are the 1st gen but the skis didnt even change until this year. I think 150 bones fer bangers with bindings and only a little abuse is a great deal. the scratches are just for sale for the binders ya fool. Since you are from allentown, im sure you really shred bra. I cant even ski in pa...it makes my head hurty

you are now my new favorite member of PASR. thank you for bringing the TGR love. you might be hard pressed to find more than a few people here big, strong, and/or cocky enough to rock those bindings though. i'd be very interested if i didn't already have three pairs of pivots/fks...

• Like 2

you are now my new favorite member of PASR. thank you for bringing the TGR love. you might be hard pressed to find more than a few people here big, strong, and/or cocky enough to rock those bindings though. i'd be very interested if i didn't already have three pairs of pivots/fks...

Cocky is probably the right word for most of this crowd, they start at 8....back in the day maybe but I really like my knees and appreciate them now.

That said they are pretty much indestructible, still see lots of dudes running the older GEZE toe and besides the little half moon pieces you can't really break them assuming you have relatively normal skills.

x2 on njoypow, stick around dude people who can talk shit are always appreciated

Cocky is probably the right word for most of this crowd, they start at 8....back in the day maybe but I really like my knees and appreciate them now.

That said they are pretty much indestructible, still see lots of dudes running the older GEZE toe and besides the little half moon pieces you can't really break them assuming you have relatively normal skills.

x2 on njoypow, stick around dude people who can talk shit are always appreciated

i'm rocking 14s on all my gear. same bomber heel, but with a normal person toe with vertical release, and i fall comfortably in the middle of the DIN range instead of at the lower end.

• Like 1

Brigades are gone. Still have the bangers. I looked at em a bit ago and forgot the binders are rossi 140 toes and old school fks 14 heels. hybrid setup.

And prerelease doesnt really exist on these binders due to the high elasticity of the toe. nevertheless someone shud buy em so i can get binders fer my magic j

Cleary a Giant noodle. im not dying to sell sticks, just moved back to pa after a knee replacement and typed in pa ski forums on bing so i cud hook some local young buck up with cheap sticks.....seems like that dood pretty much scares everyone away from this site. good job grilled fagatron....your giving a already little respected ski community an even worse rep...and from what I hear blo mount is like the worst around here. its in a metro area, has a shit ton of high speed lifts, and has terrible snow even for around here. I also heard a fat transgender person used to/ er does werk on the park crew there. not sher if thats true cuz smack talk is pretty normal in these parts...can anyone verify that?

and what the fuck does where I ski have anything to do with anything?

• Like 7

Can we just let the guy sell his stuff? Who cares what he asked for them? He can ask whatever he wants that doesn't mean he's going to get it. Just let him try and sell it.

You and your voice of reason have no place here, sir!

Coming to Blue Saturday? It'd be nice to meet you and have some beers.

• Like 2

Scare people away because of me you are actually contributing to the site instead of just trying to sell overpriced binders. U skiing Blue Saturday?

First post in this forum should be to introduce yourself not to sell shit...get 100 posts in and maybe sell some handknit Jawns.

Blue mountain is not in a metro area...it's along the Appalachian trail..and it's the best place to ski in Pennsylvania.

dood what the fuck are hand knit jawns? and why would I introduce myself? Youd fucking cry if you knew who i am... and so wud yer boyfriend and blo is in fucking allentown...anyway...bangers are gone sold to some young mag fer 120...what a rippoff eh?

and fuck no I wont be at blo with one trail on 400 vert and 423,593 fucking tools. What a fucking gay ass fuckin bunch of heads on here. no wonder its the same five doods posting on every fucking thread

and im still waiting for verification of fat tranny on the park crew there....anyone???? :devil: