Blue 12-4 night sesh

RidgeRacer

Upper Main Street looks smooth...u try the bumps.

Loving the real time reports. I prob should have come out tonight but took a nap and ate Vietnamese food gotta pound some SFRB and go to karaoke soon.

You should have. It's beautiful out. With the shit that's rolling in I'm glad I did. I skipped the bumps. If I was on my twenty twelves I would've tried them but no mas.

Blue or the bumps? Blue will survive, the bumps might not.

Latest report shows that rain MIGHT turn to snow over night, so maybe they will groom early sat and put em back in….

Either way….I'll be happy if they just keep the trail count up for Sat. am… Looking forward to starting the season.

Could be some freshies for opening Saturday. I'm

Thinking they'll re seed the bumps Sunday after they can blow on em.

You think they will groom them flat after the rain/snow friday?

Got new skis. Dying to try everything… but like I said, just happy if they are open!

• Like 1

You should just get a full pass now. Especially since you drive by there every day. I'm glad you got off JF/BB dick. No other place around here offers runs like Main Street and lazy mile periods and they aren't even blues best runs.

I was never a BB fan - ever. It was the only night option I had the past few years. I'm still a JF fan, despite the late opening, early closing, shitty lifts etc. I like the mountain (the trees, ski anywhere etc.). However without the trees / elevator it can get boring. It's not practical for me to drop $500 on a pass there because I ski at night a lot - more so this season. Weekends are tougher than ever. I'd rather flush $$ down the toilet than pay 5 large to ski BB every night therefore a pass there isnt practical. Like most people, I work during the week so Frost isnt an option mid week.

Blue just has so many advantages right now. They are aggressive in their opening / closing. I drive Blue Mountian road to and from work. It's a PASR day there ever day. They stay open until 10. They have the best trails / vertical this side of the state. I sais some shit about their snow in the past but once a ski area in PA shows some balls and starts spinning lifts in November and keeps them open, it's easy to win me over. Frost used to show balls, now it's BB that has the balls but I'm just not interested in BB unfortunately. Only if I'm there with good company is it worth it - and in April when nothing else is open.

Has Jack Frost updated their website? Blue is no different this year than any other season. The cold just came in early. They have enough base to last through the XMAS holiday with no additional snowmaking.

Blue's snow has slowly been getting better over the years.

Yes they did. Must've been reading threads here.

I'm really stoked on blue and what they've done this year. As I mentioned to atomic skier last night, I'll probably just end up with a full pass next season. Main Street, lazy mile this early in the season was phenomenal. No place else anywhere around here can offer that right now.

Sweet. You can join in the fun party game of Blue Mountain Bingo!

eba8648c-e608-4a41-a370-d568fe10785c_zps

• Like 3

I was never a BB fan - ever. It was the only night option I had the past few years. I'm still a JF fan, despite the late opening, early closing, shitty lifts etc. I like the mountain (the trees, ski anywhere etc.). However without the trees / elevator it can get boring. It's not practical for me to drop $500 on a pass there because I ski at night a lot - more so this season. Weekends are tougher than ever. I'd rather flush $$ down the toilet than pay 5 large to ski BB every night therefore a pass there isnt practical. Like most people, I work during the week so Frost isnt an option mid week.

Blue just has so many advantages right now. They are aggressive in their opening / closing. I drive Blue Mountian road to and from work. It's a PASR day there ever day. They stay open until 10. They have the best trails / vertical this side of the state. I sais some shit about their snow in the past but once a ski area in PA shows some balls and starts spinning lifts in November and keeps them open, it's easy to win me over. Frost used to show balls, now it's BB that has the balls but I'm just not interested in BB unfortunately. Only if I'm there with good company is it worth it - and in April when nothing else is open.

Blue also has sweet lift-to-parking lot access once the valley is open for quick rehydration.

• Like 1