Blue 12-4 night sesh

RidgeRacer

if there is snow...it'll be brutally groomed.

2 years ago after an overnight storm I was at guest services at bear to get a replacement pass because my season pass wouldn't scan and there was a lady there saying she wanted to talk to a manager because she thought it was absolutely rediculous that they didn't groom out the fresh fallen snow.

If I only went out west once or twice a year it would make for a boring winter in oc.

OC IS boring. Going to the Poconos is the only thing that made Avalon tolerable in the winter for us. You need to make an exit plan to move out west. Can't live in the fishbowl that is Cape May County forever. I think they even have teaching jobs out here ;). You would not regret it.

• Like 1

I'm stuck in the fish bowl. My wife and I are both at the top of our pay scales and after superstorm sandy I now own the largest pressure washing business in cape may county, maybe even all of south jersey. If I could snap my fingers and live this life out there I would, best case scenario is me being done teaching when I'm 45 and be able to spend my winters in vt.

I'm stuck in the fish bowl. My wife and I are both at the top of our pay scales and after superstorm sandy I now own the largest pressure washing business in cape may county, maybe even all of south jersey. If I could snap my fingers and live this life out there I would, best case scenario is me being done teaching when I'm 45 and be able to spend my winters in vt.

That is great about your pressure washing business. You know I am half kidding with you. Vermont is beautiful! We always enjoyed going there. Pa is beautiful too. I just never understood why people are so nuts over the shore. Yes, its nice for a vacation, but after years it just gets so old.

Does BC even have enough pitch to enjoy fresh pow pow?

Yes it does. You can always find a way to enjoy it. skiing is what you make of it. I would rather ride bear creek and have fun with my friends than to not ride at all. Quite frankly I could care less about vert or crowds or how many runs I can get in as long as I'm out there with my friends having fun that's all that matters.

• Like 2