Happy 10th Anniversary PASR

RidgeRacer

I believe it's this month or this week or whatever so happy anniversary to (I'm extremely embarrased to admit) one of my favorite sites on the internet. I've been around here for 9 of the 10 years and its been fun watching this place grow from a bunch of kids posting about Camelback and Blue to a bunch of adults who act like kids posting about just Blue ;) I've skied with a ton of people from this site and everyone has been extremely cool. Even met a few of my best buds. Here's to another 10 years of PASR and who knows, maybe a major ski conglomerat will buy the place like they did epic. lol.

Congrats guys.

• Like 2

I'm sort of stunned that I'm posting here at all... You started 2004??? Heck, I'd already moved to Montana by then. You weren't up until after I left???? WTF? So, basically skimom and ski999 and I all knew each other ONLY from the official Camelback site?? Or are you not including the Unofficial Camelback time? I forget what it was called when the split first happened.

Doug, I remember that. But, first it was the anti-Camelback, and then it was PASR.

Skimom and her late husband visited us one summer here.

Ski999 (who does visit this site on occasion) has not been here. Yet.