peace out sack

rgrwilco

Woke up. Checked website since it was drizzling. Current date and conditions listed, even stated early morning flurries and a good day to come out. Drove two hours and noticed no ticket windows open. Took my phone out refreshed the page...still opened. A few other pass holders checked in the lot on their phones... Still open.I went in and dropped a deuce in the bathroom. On my way out an employee scoffed that they were closed.

Went to Shawnee since they are on the wnep card. Sun came out conditions were excellent. I guess that is what I get for being a passholder at camelsack. Silly me.

I posted on their Facebook. They replied something about trail conditions. I poached the learning area before I left and the snow was great. I'm gonna post a video of myself pissing on my pass on their wall. They have done a lot to annoy me in the past but enough is enough.

Should have spent the extra cash and went blue the true. Next year!

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii200/dannythedirt/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-01-07-00-45-3_edit_1389073907250.png

Edited by rgrwilco

There are lots of little things I don't like about Blue but I will give them credit in that their communications as of late have come early and clear. I may not like the message but at least they are communicating.

Sorry about CB, that place is weird about stuff sometimes, due to the insane amount of peeps riding their I don't think they care as much about the individual customer.

• Like 2

Blue is definetly good with communication on the social media etc...good or bad, people like to be informed. .JFBB...not so much. Im not real sure what they are doing there this year, but it seems like updating facebook and thier website is just a huge inconvienence for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I was invited to email the resort to have a direct conversation. I still haven't heard a word back.

Prolly cause Chucky B is so busy answering the rest of the pissed off e-mails he's received lately. That place just keeps getting more and more fucked up by the day.