1/22 Near disaster

Johnny Law

Because I work with old people I had today off as well. While coming up the mtn road I ran into a situation which strikes fear in the bravest of souls. A terrible rumbling was rapidly developing in my lower intestines, a level 5 shit, uncontrollable by any force known to man, it has brought many humans to their knees.

It was likely I would get fucked by layers,I had many layers to protect from the Siberia like temps and now they would be my undoing.

However today my friends was not a day for shiting ones pants, I screamed out today shall not be the day I ruin my pantaloons ! Fortune was with me my friends and I successfully made it to the valley shiters.

Oh the skiing was pretty fucking good, everything was soft and fast, even challenge.

• Like 5

A terrible rumbling was rapidly developing in my lower intestines, a level 5 shit...

Hilarious!

It's probably happened to all of us at one time or another.

Just the other day, I was standing in the doubles and a slight tremor hit.

I debated whether to pull a 180 and head to the valley, but I was too close to the gate for that, so I rode the lift, hoping...

Luckily I made it to the summit and hauled it to the lodge, where I then debated holding another 40 min. ride home and probably facing a level 5 or worse or the summit lodge shitters.

I chose the shitters...

Six pack is still down, quad was really on the fritz, only one ride where it didn't stop and most where long mechanical type shit.

With the snow storm, I'm sure deliveries are delayed.

I've got a UPS delivery that has been.

They better get their shit together for this weekend, this snow and a bit warmer temps are gonna bring out everyone!

• Like 1