Utahhhhh

Justo8484

Already cleared my Wednesday schedule. I'll figure a way to get places if I need to. There is good public transportation from what I've read.

$5 bus up the canyons from the transit depot will get you there around 8am. Ty and I took it last year so we had plenty of time for a giant breakfast at brighton. Then the bathroom started to smell reaaaaaaallly bad...
  • Like 2

Off the charts kind of day today, 13" in 24 hours 26" in 48 hours and still nuking up there. First 3 hours was face shots on every turn, best day ever on skis! 

Few rope line laps, few in Wilbere bowl few Cirq laps and then Baldy opened..... It skied something like this for two laps...

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153059848295325&set=vr.10153059848295325&type=2&theater

At work now wishing I was still skiing but I guess I need to work so I can ski with the PA clowns on Friday!! 

• Like 2

51f837495991c3fa0030ad9b5c93ea49.jpg

First photo of the trip! Hoping to get out of here and make the connection!

Don't you know it's no fun to share airport photos unless there is a fat person in them?  My husband has some great ones saved on his phone, the fattest and most disgusting people are always captured at PHL.  Juvenile I know, but its a fun way to pass the time waiting for a flight.

• Like 1