Bellayere 4-1-14

RidgeRacer

Soft cord everywhere. Bumps are softening up. Just skied the mighty Onetora which was lovely (pics below) the tomahawk liftie just told me that they were closing. I was about to go ape shit until he said April fools.. Bastard.

yhysumy3.jpg

Thanks for being a stoke stomper ride.

• Like 3

No stoke stomp. I really enjoy the place. It would just be tough to put in 100+ days there. Trees are fun and the deck there is a great place to lean back and enjoy a beer.

Whatev Trev. Go stomp stoke in another thread. I'm eating a brownie. Go ahead and tell me why the brownies at Sugarbush are better ;-)

• Like 1

Outside of Cathedral Brook Bell is not much better terrain wise or length wise than Blue. The full 1400 vert is a chore but most runs off of super chief are probably around 1200 or so. The t hawk is maybe 1k. It's wider and the snow is soft and plentiful. And there are also a shit ton of trees. Bumpers this is your place. I couldn't see coming here when PA is open but for post PA, spring skiing this may become a tradition.

• Like 2

ehemeser.jpg

Pop quiz. Anyone know what area that is out there (looking west off of the deer run trail)? I have no idea. Just curious. Plattekill?

It's either Plattekill or the now defunct Bobcat. There's nothing due west other than those. Hunter and Windham are pretty much due north. My guess would be on Platty, another awesome spring locale and vibe. Lots of bumps there as well.