new ticket pricing structure

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Fancy TP4...I don't even wear ties to weddings anymore but I do wear a sport coat. I thought most car salesman wear a polo shirt. Honestly I've never been able to tie a tie. When I worked for Merrill lunch my mom pre tied my tie and I would just tighten and loosen it everyday. I tried super hard to learn when I was in finance club in college and just couldn't do it.

Fancy TP4...I don't even wear ties to weddings anymore but I do wear a sport coat. I thought most car salesman wear a polo shirt. Honestly I've never been able to tie a tie. When I worked for Merrill lunch my mom pre tied my tie and I would just tighten and loosen it everyday. I tried super hard to learn when I was in finance club in college and just couldn't do it.

But you can remember every inch of every run you do in a day at Blue?

• Like 1

But you can remember every inch of every run you do in a day at Blue?

I'm not good with mechanical shit. You'll never see me sharpening my own skis or mowing the lawn. Must be my jewish blood. I remember the bdays of every kid from my Kindergarden class 30 years ago. My dad can't even remember what he ate for lunch yesterday.

I don't mind the "come whenever you want" pricing structure.  It means there is a less of a push for daily ticket holders to get there for opening to get their "moneys worth" out of a morning ticket.

Yeah, I think that's very true.  It also might spread out the peaks in the afternoon right after the PM tickets starts etc...

Just wish it was 8 hours - we typically ski longer than six...