Do a pizza!!! Video.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

My first thought is why the hell would you put a video of a traumatized child that is likely a family member on YouTube like that? That's awful. Secondly the moron screaming "do a pizza" clearly knows nothing about ski instruction. Unfortunately If I had a dollar for every time I heard a father yelling at their kid to "do a pizza" I'd have a enough cash to purchase a season pass to Elk. The guy filming is probably a shit skier himself.

Edited by RidgeRacer

Based on the "bro's" bindings, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet he gapes pretty hard. He also probably lifts. I'd say the kid held it together pretty well, and either has no idea what he's doing, or doesn't have the muscle mass in his legs to actually slow himself down once he got moving that fast. Kinda sad his bro couldn't even carry enough speed to catch him and scoop him up to avoid imminent disaster.

As far as the whole pizza thing, I taught kids that age. They understand pizza and French fries. They generally don't understand 'wedge' or 'parallel', so you can't fault em for yelling pizza. I was taught pretty early on that if I ever felt like I was going to fast, to just pressure one ski really hard til I turned across the hill and fell over. Seemed to work out alright, as I'm still here. At least the parents put a lid on him.

• Like 2

They should say a pizza slice or pie slice or a triangle SMH shaking my Herman. My days of skiing with noobs are way in the past. My ex was a perpetual lower intermediate and she sucked ass in Jackson hole. On one of the double blues in the Casper area at JH( steeper than razors) she was in serious fear. My cousin who is also a noob cause he skis about 4 times a decade has a little more balls but tends to crash into people and stationary objects on a regular basis. I even once had a ski patroller on Burma once tell me to take him back to the vista lift but instead did lazy to falls with him and yes he was a human test dummy on the falls!!!!