Just an FYI..Blues website sucks.

Did anyone else notice on Tuesday night that the slop side webcam and the summit lodge webcam where out of sync? The summit large cam was showing snow guns blasting from above while the slope side cam showed a clear evening shy with no snowmaking.

The Blue webcams are still the best in the state, followed by Camelback.

Just an FYI, Blue mountains website sucks. Yeah it looks fancy but its hard to find ticket pricing and hours of operation and what not. Anybody else agree. Was just a thought I had earlier.

It does the job. I can find what I need. I enjoy watching the cams, they are better than the ones at other resorts. They should move either the slopeside or the summit cam to another location, two cams that close seems redundant. I would like to see a current temperature with the forecast high and low temperatures.

• Like 1

It does the job. I can find what I need. I enjoy watching the cams, they are better than the ones at other resorts. They should move either the slopeside or the summit cam to another location, two cams that close seems redundant. I would like to see a current temperature with the forecast high and low temperatures.

a network attached thermometer somewhere on the mountain would be huggeee.  Would make dressing for early AM skiing much easier.