Weekend roll call thread 1/10-1/11...

What time do they close Razors edge for the ski team?

I might be making a solo run up there sunday morning.  With the kids, will get on mountain a little faster.  Could head right to it.  I think I've only skied it like 2 times in the last 5 years because it's always closed for the ski team or races....

What time do they close Razors edge for the ski team?

I might be making a solo run up there sunday morning.  With the kids, will get on mountain a little faster.  Could head right to it.  I think I've only skied it like 2 times in the last 5 years because it's always closed for the ski team or races....

Race team usually has razors from like 8:10am-10:30am on weekends. On weekdays they have it a couple nights of the week early evening like 4-7ish

And it's never a guarantee that razors is open early for the public. Sometimes the rope is always across it when the six pack nears the peak and occasionally we get more than one early run on it. One thing that is not in our favor is that the clock by the six pack is a few minutes behind the actual time so the 8:00am opening is closer to 8:05am at least the last few weeks..

• Like 1

Race team usually has razors from like 8:10am-10:30am on weekends. On weekdays they have it a couple nights of the week early evening like 4-7ish

And it's never a guarantee that razors is open early for the public. Sometimes the rope is always across it when the six pack nears the peak and occasionally we get more than one early run on it. One thing that is not in our favor is that the clock by the six pack is a few minutes behind the actual time so the 8:00am opening is closer to 8:05am at least the last few weeks..

I guess we always hit it on race days when it's closed pretty much all day....

Well we still have Switchback and challenge!!!

I'll be there sunday am. And Im gonna see if i can swing sat am with work. But deff sunday before the devil makes three show at the TLA.

Sunday morning is the warmer of the two this weekend so I'm sure there will be good tailgating in the lot.

Be there Sunday fun day!

AngryHugo and NMSki at blue at the same time wow just wow shit could get rowdy!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you, sir.

And by "meeting", I mean "drinking with".  I have had an absolute shit week, so it may get a little rowdy Sunday.

• Like 6