2/7/15...nice conditions.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

In back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 7:30am and it was around 20 degrees under mostly cloudy sky's with a few periods of light snow. In the house were Atomic Jeff, NMSki, Toast, JohnnyLaw and Skier112. We managed first civilian six pack and razors was sort of closed from the start although some civilians skied it. First run on challenge was sweet. Second run on challenge was sweet. Third run on nightmare to Dreamweaver was very nice. The race guys like J Law and Atomic Jeff would have preferred it more solid but I liked it. Main Street was the run of the day for many with nice soft pack powder...switchback was alright with a few more people on it.

I skied lazy mile once the whole mile as the boarder cross made it impossible to go over to the falls from

Lazy. We also did a Burma road and back run which was progressive. Ended the session with more Main Street, nightmare to Dreamweaver and a final run down challenge. In the lot for a few beers at 10:05 was chilly tailgating today then for my first ever trip to point Phillips for Briskit, wings fries and apple sauce with a nugget nectar not bad for day 4 of my diet. I did skip the McDonald's drive through earlier in favor of a muffin and OJ and gonna have a salad later so all is good in my hood. See everybody tomorrow!!!

Crowds were moderate to high only out last few run there was a decent wait. One liftline person was good one wasnt and we also saw indiggio!!

Fun morning, challenge was nice like it has been the last couple weeks. Glad I made it to point Phillips for lunch. Baked beans, Mac & cheese, pulled pork and cheese andouille hit the spot. My stomach is a percolatin' now if you know what I mean!

Booked my room at Magic for next Friday just now, gonna be sweet!

Razors was mighty hard and slick and when it finally opened to the public it was like a junkyard strewn with all sorts of ski equipment!

I don't think I ever saw so many people down on the upper headwall.

Barney's were quite nice all day, especially in the morning with some freshly blown snow to fill them up.

Nightmare bumps were quite pleasant to ski, no boiler and pretty soft, probably because they're pretty much ignored.

Best snow on the mountain was definitely on the sides of Paradise.

The snow was like baby powder!