Weekend roll call thread 3/6-3/7

Gonna be packed powder tomorrow woo...and no rope across the marquee route. There is a rope blocking the entrance to the quad liftline now from Dreamweaver.

As the temps dropped yesterday, the frozen grooming layer was coming up through what was left of the powder.

Hopefully the temps will soften that up...

Another thing that may bring out more on Sunday is Daylight Savings Time Begins...

As the temps dropped yesterday, the frozen grooming layer was coming up through what was left of the powder.Hopefully the temps will soften that up...Another thing that may bring out more on Sunday is Daylight Savings Time Begins...

Not gonna be warm enough tomorrow for softening will be nice groomed firm to start and then the frozen granular. Sunday might be just barely warm enough in the afternoon for softening. I don't mind slick icy snow..it's the deep sugar that sucks. I think I actually still have edges left from when atomic Jeff did mine before Jackson hole since I haven't had to use then much since then. Especially on my shiros which have only been out 4-5 days since then.

Actually daylight savings time Sunday is a good thing as many will arrive later remember spring forward so at 7am it will be dark as fuck.

Sure about that?Sunrise lately has been around 6:30am. Sunday that will be 7:30am...

Yeah and I said at 7am it will be dark as fuck!!!

Sure about that?Sunrise lately has been around 6:30am. Sunday that will be 7:30am...

I said it will be dark as fuck at 7am...

I should be up.....

Nice u clear out your locker at frost??