3/14-3/15...weekend roll call

does your friend snowboard?

No Travis lives in Alaska now and he just cross country skis. I think he downhill skied when he went to high school at Moravian academy at camelback. He always talks about how core Alyeska and how I wouldn't be able to handle the steeps there. Hahahaha sure. He also has an MBA and only makes $35,000 a year. Loser.

Here's the jacket!!!attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Johnny law I'm popping log it!!!

Boom haven't seen you in five weeks!!!

What were you doing in the shop???

Dude you have the craziest memory. I was going to dispute you, but you are right. Last 4 weekends have been Magic, Taos, Taos, Montage.

I hate to ask you when I last pooped as you might know and that would be scary...

I'm not gonna know that cause I'm not some sick voyeur but if you skied at Big Sky in 2012 I'll remember that or if I ever went out to dinner with you I'd remember what you ordered 15 years later. Surprising my rain man skillz don't get me ladies. My karaoke skillz and humor occasionally do.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

You can also just throw out any date and he'll know what day of the week it was.......

It's just a math equation I learned when I was five and it accounts for leap years no big deal!!!

He never misses Jeopardy either...

I don't really watch TV but I was an alternate on the scholastic scrimmage team. When we beat Dieruff we ate at Chilis and when we lost to Bangor we are at Red Robin...that's back when red robin had waffle fries. I like waffle fries. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich