The K will be first!!!

VTmark

Neither are you but you can figure it out.

True I only take pictures for the PASRs.

Lift line was worst for the Gondola but only 5 min if you go as a a single. No line on Skye. Have a BOGO at K that makes it only 37.

Probably going back to K tomorrow but getting out earlier to get it when good.

What time did you start today? Gotta get that fresh cord KMart locals start early.

We were also on the late start program this morning. Ended up parking in some weird lot that normally had a trail right next to it, but due to lack of snow, said trail was not rideable, so we walked about 5 minutes up to K1 base to get tickets. 2 for 1 at $37 a pop is totally worth it for what's open right now. Stuff off north ridge was the best by far, but upper skylark was fun, as was northstar(?) off of the snowdon quad. Rails2riches was cool but seemed way short this year. No last dash for cash like in years past.

• Like 1

They closed one of the learning slopes at the base. They are making snow on 3 new trails (upper chute, upper superstar and superstar headwall). Should be nice this weekend with each night cold enough for them to make snow and each day warm enough that they have to turn off the guns while we ski. Psyched to have picked up my new prescription sunglasses today as it will not be goggles weather.

I couldn't tell if they blew Friday night or not but saw some whales on superstar (which was the lift to take if you don't like crowds). I also saw some bears on superstar... A momma and 3 cubs.... That was a first for me. They disappeared somewhere in the trees between superstar and skylark. There was definitely some good skiing to be had. Look forward to next week.

Even better today than yesterday. Some real skiing in VT. Well worth the miles & $. Better than the best at Blue imo.

i agree, Sunday was better for sure. Absolutely worth going up to get some early season turns, but better than blue at its best? Not sure what you skied, but there was definitely a lot of scraped off crappy spot. Still better than nothing though!
  • Like 2