The K will be first!!!

VTmark

Says the guy without in house vagina who lives within 30 minutes of his home ski area.

That said, I still make pretty good timing

[emoji106]

You get to blue at the same time as me!!!

i think its safe to say me and mark are the most devoted people on this site in regards to skiing/snowboarding.  a few PASR's have similar drives, but they are older, and its easier for older people to wake up early

You and mark win plus you two snowboard which is more extreme than skiing

Damn phillycore, you really pushin this in house vagina thing.

I like it

It has its down sides too...

It's Friday night and I'm currently watching Grease 2 earning vag points so I can go to Utah skiing in February.

At least there's plenty of beer in the fridge, even shock top is good at times like these....

post-1572-14480656036349_thumb.jpg

Moe... This is a downside to having one of these android boxes as well. Chick flix on tap...ugh

• Like 1

the money Jeff owes me...

when you have a wine cellar, bmw, and a boat, you can afford to give TP4 a few thousand.  hell, i didnt even charge him for the medical care i gave him on main street 2 seasons ago.  i dont take health insurance, so technically he should pay me in full for getting his shoulder back into place.  luckily for him, i give out medical attention because it is the right thing to do, not because I am in it for monetary rewards

He doesn't have all that his parents do and BMW is no big deal. Half the area college kids have one. Behave yourself TP4

oh yea, keep in mind Jeff had banned me just a few days before he asked for my medical assistance.  Even after I performed by medical expertise for FREE, jLaw still had to convince him to let me back on the site smh

Why were you banned?? Let me guess you weren't following the rules. SMHerman it's young punks that you that think they can just say anything online with no consequences.....gosh.

65"

And it's a pint can......lol

Wow just wow that's a big TV!!!!!

half the college kids push bmw's?

At the $50,000 a year private college like Lehigh and Muhlenberg yes...children of 1%ers. Chick I hungout with in the spring had a Volvo SUV but I think it was a hand me down from her parents.

It has its down sides too...

It's Friday night and I'm currently watching Grease 2 earning vag points so I can go to Utah skiing in February.

At least there's plenty of beer in the fridge, even shock top is good at times like these....

I know this strategy all too well my friend

• Like 1