The K will be first!!!

VTmark

I dont think they have started.  From what i have been able to gather up on the information super highway, they think they will be able to start Saturday morning.  I didnt see anything about snowmaking in the news yet.  Looking at their forecast and tapping into my mediocre meteorological skills, i think its really on the borderline.  Definitely not going to be super cold.  

again - using Pythagoras' theorem, we can predict the outcome.  

post-1753-0-61179200-1445006089_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

are you a katy perry fan?

katy perry is like the pop music verison of Ja Rule.  got involved in a beef she couldnt handle and lost her career lol

Who was Katy Perry's beef with? I had the waking up in Vegas song stuck in my head when I was in Vegas. Ja Rule is as watered down as macklemore. Holla holla got a Dolla Dolla yeah it's Ja Rule in the spot always on time cause I got a clock. I know a guy in college who paid $17 for his CD. My friend Lenny paid $17 for the Len CD cause people call him Len and the only song he liked was Steal my Sunshine....shits wild.

taylor swift and katy perry have beef.  "Bad Blood" was a katy perry diss.  taylor got all the women in hollywood on her side.  "Band-aids dont heal bullet wounds."

Wow that is deep...Katy perry is still hotter though.

College girl I met recently likes uncle Kracker...if she wasnt hot and found me funny it would be a dealbreaker.

Killington should have temps sometime early Saturday morning. Hourly hints at somewhere around 5-6 AM? Should give them a solid 24 hours + before opening. They won't groom, so it will be more than enough. You'll probably have to hike from the K-1 to AND from the NRT. They will need to pump as much as possible since it doesn't look like any days are real suitable for resurfacing in the 15 day and they want to stay open for the season.

Looks like summit temps could be in the teens Sat/Sun night, so they should have good production.