1/9/16...first weekend day of the season.

So, everybody here bitching, which one of you bought a ticket at Blue yesterday and went back to the window to be told there were no refunds or vouchers?

Who was bitching? One person asked a question, and then several of us entered a discussion about what we thought a mountain should do in that situation that would be in the best interest of both the mountain and the consumer, because their website leaves that situation as a grey area. Turns out what they did was exactly what I had said would be the best for both parties, replacement ticket but no refund in holding with the "no refunds" policy they have. Kudos to them for doing the right thing.

• Like 1

Leading a rock band in my spare time is something I like to promote so somebody uncovering the fact is not real troubling to me.

The Internet is great so much information. My name is not common at all..good thing my record is squeaky clean. It's surprising how many people don't google the name of someone before they start dating them.

PASR is a good diversion from all the David Bowie fever over on Facebook. Who knew all these people in their 30s and younger care about David Bowie. I thought just gay people liked him.

he was(is) an inspiration to those of us who where(are?) freaks or just generally weird. It's a big loss.