2/9

Johnny Law

Ha! I waited for you at the challenge bumps when I saw you on the chair up top but you went to razors (I don't blame you, razors was sweet). Had so much fun tonight. Best snow I found was on widow maker, no one must have skied that all night. Main bumps were nice two. Good smeary fresh snow.

I thought Switchback was the best.

Every time I rode it, I had the entire slope to myself.

Switchback was real good but it had more chop than WM. I only made my way to widow maker after riding the beer lift and saw that it was mostly 4-5" untouched snow. I am not saying it was rotd but it had the best snow. Skiing tops of bumps was just raw because not many people do the reverse line and soft fluffy snow was just piled up there... So good.
  • Like 1

Switchback was real good but it had more chop than WM. I only made my way to widow maker after riding the beer lift and saw that it was mostly 4-5" untouched snow. I am not saying it was rotd but it had the best snow. Skiing tops of bumps was just raw because not many people do the reverse line and soft fluffy snow was just piled up there... So good.

5"??? How much beer did you drink on the beer lift? Measuring with the penis measuring ruler again? 

• Like 3

Well for those that were not there, but should have been there, but didn't come because they were somewhere else, yes, 2" accurate.  I cannot explain why WM had more.  Just wish it wasn't at the top of the double (or that I had more than one beer in my pocket so I had a excuse to ride that rickety old thing again) otherwise I would have skied it twice and brought my cack measuring tool with me.

Edited by thedude4bides

i do know someone who thinks that because they live close to a lake, (like 4 blocks) that they get more snow in their yard than people that live further from the lake. the lake was also frozen at the time they made the comment. Good stuff.

Fun times at the clubhouse I'm sure....lol