Closed until 2/25 due to weather.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I understand why hills close and don't blame them. But I'm one of the few that likes riding in the rain. Skimming puddles and slashing water is fun.

I don't mind skiing in the rain. When I had my 62 day in a row streak in 2007 I skied in the rain a lot. Back then blue never closed due to rain.

Only Sundays. I am not doing the Bear Creek job next year. I really don't need to have 2 jobs anymore. Too much.

Nice just ski blue..I'm sure the money you make at bear creek is pretty small. I couldn't work at a ski area. I don't want to be working when everybody else is having fun.

Kind of sad..delivery guy just said,"blue mountain is prob gonna close for the season soon" usually February 24th I can defend that comment but not this year. Weather does look great for the weekend but pretty warm Sunday..golfers are loving it.

It was definitely worth the perks for a couple years, I can't complain.

What kind of perks??

Thursday it is.  Glad I got it in Last night, albeit, extremely shitty conditions.

Monday night was good, predictably rowdy

Weather looks like straight dog shit, would not be surprised if they shut down mid march or even earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quad I believe is 20 years old, they got maybe 5, 10 absolute max so they are going to need some money.

Edited by Johnny Law

Wait so atomic Jeff said that Monday night was shit and Johnny law said it was good. Who do I believe???

I like totally dog shit snow as long as it isn't all the time. The thing we do mostly were it's all gravity doing the work, carve carve carve is awesome but its also awesome to be forced to drop that shit and go back to more survival skiing, skid, half a carve, straight line, hop, more skidding etc etc etc

He prob couldn't hyper carve. I'm giving Johnny law free weed this weekend for having to put up with you!!!

It looks like I'll be in VT this weekend......AS fucking loves VT